I hope we target Ceedee how the Rams target Kupp

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Watching the game, they're finding ways to get him the ball. I know they're going to try and roll coverage his way to take him out the game. With that said, Lamb has to catch the balls coming his way, and we have to find ways to move him around and get it to him quick! Please give me your thoughts...

Probably not going to happen here in Dallas.

starfan1

Reaction score
I think Brown is gonna surprise some of y’all this year

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish Dak would run as much as Josh Allen does. Don't know why dak refuses to use his legs at times. Huge thing for the defense to account for. Maybe he'll do it more this year.
Allen is gonna end up in an ambulance if he continues to run like he did last night.

starfan1

Reaction score
I really hope so, but I’m skeptical until I see him be something other than what he was for the last 6 years.
I’m not a Brown fan but he has improved little by little each year
He’s not going to be a 1000 yard guy but he can be a chain mover and help block in run game

Hadenough

Reaction score
Watching the game, they're finding ways to get him the ball. I know they're going to try and roll coverage his way to take him out the game. With that said, Lamb has to catch the balls coming his way, and we have to find ways to move him around and get it to him quick! Please give me your thoughts...
That's what good teams do! They go to their best players in crunch time. Coaching could prevent Dak from doing this.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Like how targeted lamb in our very last real home game? Lamb was open all day!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
the rams scored 10 points and got blown out. how did all those balls to Kupp work out for them?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Except ours. Go watch the playoff game last season. We just played pitch and catch with Schultz and Wilson. Amari and Ceedee were nonfactors. Defenses will give you the underneath stuff all game. At some point, your playmakers have to be involved. Any OC worth his weight can design an offense to get his best players the ball. When the defenses adjust (and they always do), these OCs can counteract and come up with something new. Kellen has no idea how to adjust. He has one gameplan and that's it. Take that away and we are screwed. It's been that way for a very long time now, even before him.

where was our offense ranked last year? must be around 26 or so since its so east to game plan against our weak o coordinator.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I think Brown is gonna surprise some of y’all this year
Brown is going to be kind of like wilson. good, but not great. he is not going to all of a sudden break out into this fantastic #2 WR after 4+ years in the league. he is what he is. he is reliable. can make a few catches. can step in the #3 role and at least be a threat. doesn't have the deep speed. great blocker and will help in the run game. he would be a great hybrid WR/TE player and if Moore can utilize that, he can get a lot out of him. but run him as a traditional WR, he will struggle.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Don't have an offensive coach capable of making that happen.