I just don’t trust Zuerlein!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Even before missing 3 out of 4 kicks last Sunday.

When Greg the Leg, or should I say, Greg the Scatter gun, misses he isn’t even close. Also, even when he makes a kick, he to often, has this weird last second movement on the ball.

I would prefer a kicker without all the movement on his FG kicks.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don't have to trust him but up until that point he gave you no reason to not trust him. He had missed 3 kicks all year. Honestly you could argue he was probably a top 3 MVP candidate for us as sad as that sound and hell he probably still is.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
You don't have to trust him but up until that point he gave you no reason to not trust him. He had missed 3 kicks all year. Honestly you could argue he was probably a top 3 MVP candidate for us as sad as that sound and hell he probably still is.
I disagree with this statement. I’ve had him on my FF team for the past 4 years so I’ve followed him a bit. Before his injury, his kicks were solid. Even if he missed one, he hit it solid. This year from game 1, even the kicks he made just weren’t the same as pre-injury years. It’s a shame because I loved the signing at the time.

Carson

Reaction score
I disagree with this statement. I’ve had him on my FF team for the past 4 years so I’ve followed him a bit. Before his injury, his kicks were solid. Even if he missed one, he hit it solid. This year from game 1, even the kicks he made just weren’t the same as pre-injury years. It’s a shame because I loved the signing at the time.

His kicks remind of the Knuckle puck in the mighty ducks

exciter

Reaction score
Even before missing 3 out of 4 kicks last Sunday.

When Greg the Leg, or should I say, Greg the Scatter gun, misses he isn’t even close. Also, even when he makes a kick, he to often, has this weird last second movement on the ball.

I would prefer a kicker without all the movement on his FG kicks.
Lol! At this point does it matter?

ItzKelz

Reaction score
The real question is....Who do you trust on this team?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm confused.....you're talking about what he did on fantasy? I'm speaking strictly on how he performed this year. I don't know what he did prior but based on what he did here? There was no reason to not trust him. He was solid prior to last game. And even last game I'd wonder how much the conditions went into play since even Justin Tucker missed a kick.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The real question is....Who do you trust on this team?

At this point....its hard to even answer that question. If a guy doesn't have a injury they are playing poorly and if they aren't playing poorly.....they just flat out suck. Jaylon seems to get the brunt of criticism but I haven't seen Sean Lee all year and LVE looks lost.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I'm confused.....you're talking about what he did on fantasy? I'm speaking strictly on how he performed this year. I don't know what he did prior but based on what he did here? There was no reason to not trust him. He was solid prior to last game. And even last game I'd wonder how much the conditions went into play since even Justin Tucker missed a kick.
No. I’m telling you I watched him more than most non-Rams fans because I had him on my fantasy team and he is not close to the kicker he was 2 years ago. Not even close at all.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Like I mentioned, I don’t like the weird movement on to many of his kicks. Also, when he misses they are not even close, terrible looking kicks.

Also, Tucker missed one kick by 6 inches. Zuerlein missed each of his 3 kicks bad.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No. I’m telling you I watched him more than most non-Rams fans because I had him on my fantasy team and he is not close to the kicker he was 2 years ago. Not even close at all.
But what relevance does that have on what he did this season? Are you saying he was poor this season? Because he wasn't. I can't gauge a guy what he did at a previous stop. I can only show you what you have done for me and what he's done is be solid. There's no way around arguing against him only missing 3 kicks all y ear. Just none. Now if you want to believe that last game is what he is then that's fine. I'm not arguing against what he did last year. If you didn't trust him before this season that's fine.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
At this point....its hard to even answer that question. If a guy doesn't have a injury they are playing poorly and if they aren't playing poorly.....they just flat out suck. Jaylon seems to get the brunt of criticism but I haven't seen Sean Lee all year and LVE looks lost.
It's a short list. Cooper, Shultz...that's it

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Like I mentioned, I don’t like the weird movement on to many of his kicks. Also, when he misses they are not even close, terrible looking kicks.

Also, Tucker missed one kick by 6 inches. Zuerlein missed each of his 3 kicks bad.

Man lol.....I think the issue here is you don't like what his kicks look like. At the end of the day he missed 3 kicks. I'm sure there are some kickers who kick it straight down the middle to ease the fans stress but that's not a requirement of a good kicker.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's a short list. Cooper, Shultz...that's it
My trust in Cooper is not really about him its more about the person throwing it to him. I can't trust any of these receivers with Dalton throwing it to them. Even though Coop has been solid.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
My trust in Cooper is not really about him its more about the person throwing it to him. I can't trust any of these receivers with Dalton throwing it to them. Even though Coop has been solid.
Cooper has been QB proof....other than that game B.A.D. was throwing the ball underhanded.