I just don’t trust Zuerlein!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Cooper has been QB proof....other than that game B.A.D. was throwing the ball underhanded.
Its nothing against him I Just don't really trust him to even get a look his way. I do trust him to get the ball to Gallup for some strange reason...whether Gallup catches it or not is the issue there.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Its nothing against him I Just don't really trust him to even get a look his way. I do trust him to get the ball to Gallup for some strange reason...whether Gallup catches it or not is the issue there.
The reason Cooper is QB proof is because of the way he runs routes and creates separation. Cooper has been the most consistent player on the team this season and IMO it is not even close.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Even before missing 3 out of 4 kicks last Sunday.

When Greg the Leg, or should I say, Greg the Scatter gun, misses he isn’t even close. Also, even when he makes a kick, he to often, has this weird last second movement on the ball.

I would prefer a kicker without all the movement on his FG kicks.

He's missed one FG under 50 yards. How does that compare?

That ties him with Sanders, Koo, Succup, some guy named Bailey, and the legendary Justin Tucker.

The missed PATs are frustrating but 3 is the same amount Bailey has missed as well.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You don't have to trust him but up until that point he gave you no reason to not trust him. He had missed 3 kicks all year. Honestly you could argue he was probably a top 3 MVP candidate for us as sad as that sound and hell he probably still is.
and missing 2 50+ kicks outdoors in the cold not a reason to panic, yes he missed the 40yarder but also wonder how the new punter is doing on setting the ball compared to jones. may not be coincidence..

not big deal right now

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
and missing 2 50+ kicks outdoors in the cold not a reason to panic, yes he missed the 40yarder but also wonder how the new punter is doing on setting the ball compared to jones. may not be coincidence..

not big deal right now
I agree....seems like the issue is how his makes "look" if I'm understanding correctly.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree....seems like the issue is how his makes "look" if I'm understanding correctly.
right :))

not surprise since game 1 weve seen every player or coach at one time have his job called into question by fans..I mean even the trainers blamed or all the injuries', the fan base is insane..

if we had control we wouldn't have one player or coach left by now.. :)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
right :))

not surprise since game 1 weve seen every player or coach at one time have his job called into question by fans..I mean even the trainers blamed or all the injuries', the fan base is insane..

if we had control we wouldn't have one player or coach left by now.. :)
I know...the same people that say they can run the Cowboys better than Jerry lol.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Maybe if we had an adequate offense we wouldn't have to kick so many FGs?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Even before missing 3 out of 4 kicks last Sunday.

When Greg the Leg, or should I say, Greg the Scatter gun, misses he isn’t even close. Also, even when he makes a kick, he to often, has this weird last second movement on the ball.

I would prefer a kicker without all the movement on his FG kicks.

Because he’s not good..

With that said I don’t want to get rid of him at this point haha.

Mannix

Reaction score
Weird movement comes from kicking more toward the center of the ball, versus more toward the bottom....the ball tends to knuckle.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm giving Greg Zuerlein the benefit of the doubt.

The winds in the Raven's stadium are known to be swirly.

Let's just mercifully hope that might have been the cause, shall we? o_O

Last edited:

JBond

Reaction score
Man lol.....I think the issue here is you don't like what his kicks look like. At the end of the day he missed 3 kicks. I'm sure there are some kickers who kick it straight down the middle to ease the fans stress but that's not a requirement of a good kicker.
Umm....

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
You don't have to trust him but up until that point he gave you no reason to not trust him. He had missed 3 kicks all year. Honestly you could argue he was probably a top 3 MVP candidate for us as sad as that sound and hell he probably still is.
bad at the office we've all had that day before, cmon!

Carson

Reaction score
Kicker is the lease concern on this team right now. We haven’t had a game that it came down to the kicker recently so it doesn’t matter

He missed 3 kicks last week. Completely changes the game late if he makes those kicks

blueblood70

Reaction score
and more troll speak from the queen of trolls..what were the conditions for Gostkowski were two of them for, 52, 53 on cold outdoor and windy night game?

BGTW Goskowski was missing so many Fgs not just that game i believe they cut him..this is GZ fort game he missed this many and well that doesnt make him bad..bad game sure how many of our player scan we say that about?

6-9 points doesnt change the game, kickers have bad games and as long as its not a habit and its regualr, its not big thing..

those drops by Lamb sure do Hail mary thrown perfectly had it hit both hands that a game changing play he blew choked momentum would have swung to us..hes had few of those one tuned into a INT

players all over the filed been bad..2020 sux moving on..

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This is how he's always been. He's good at home, not so good on the road.