I just don’t trust Zuerlein!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Even before missing 3 out of 4 kicks last Sunday.

When Greg the Leg, or should I say, Greg the Scatter gun, misses he isn’t even close. Also, even when he makes a kick, he to often, has this weird last second movement on the ball.

I would prefer a kicker without all the movement on his FG kicks.
No one trusts him.

vlad

Reaction score
Blindly cutting a guy who literally could not have performed better at his main job for your guy is the most cowboys thing ever.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Blindly cutting a guy who literally could not have performed better at his main job for your guy is the most cowboys thing ever.

For real. I was a little surprised when it happened, but then I was like "its Legatron." We paid him to be our guy. He had the pedigree and so I didn't fault the FO too much. Now I'm faulting them quite a bit. Clearly it was a foolish decision.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He was 87% on the year before the ravens game.
a few were blocked as well..yet here the kneejerk reaction over bad game which reminder needed about kicking outside in the cold dark windy evening 50plus yarders are not chip shots.

ive gt to point out Jones release and new holder we dont know if those are being set the way GZ likes them..

it happens
spit happens..

unless he has a maher type meltdown over a long stretch, id say this is very overblown and lie the lone CZ list of hated players

they will all be BACK!!!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I agree....seems like the issue is how his makes "look" if I'm understanding correctly.
No, that’s not the main issue. I don’t like the weird movement on his successful kicks, but I especially don’t like how bad his misses are. Also, after his 1-4 performance his % for the year is below average for an NFL kicker.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, that’s not the main issue. I don’t like the weird movement on his successful kicks, but I especially don’t like how bad his misses are. Also, after his 1-4 performance his % for the year is below average for an NFL kicker.

Didn’t he miss two 50 yard weds in Baltimore?

jchap

Reaction score
We should bring in a female kicker and at least get good PR out of a 1-4 outing

aria

Reaction score
You don't have to trust him but up until that point he gave you no reason to not trust him. He had missed 3 kicks all year. Honestly you could argue he was probably a top 3 MVP candidate for us as sad as that sound and hell he probably still is.
I don’t trust him kicking the ball like I don’t trust zeke holding the ball. Kinda pucker up every time either one touches it with their hands or foot.

Know what I mean? Of course you do, you admitted to me last night lover boy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t trust him kicking the ball like I don’t trust zeke holding the ball. Kinda pucker up every time either one touches it with their hands or foot.

Know what I mean? Of course you do, you admitted to me last night lover boy.
SO basically you're admitting the any time Zeke runs the football or Zuerlin goes for a kick...your butt cheeks clinch up? Maybe its the hemorrhoids?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
a few were blocked as well..yet here the kneejerk reaction over bad game which reminder needed about kicking outside in the cold dark windy evening 50plus yarders are not chip shots.
also he doesn't fumble every game 4 came in B2B games so hes went 3-5 stretches without fumble
Meaningless fact when looking at the entire season, but this place loves an overreaction to one game...as if that's the real problem in Dallas. :rolleyes:
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
but I especially don’t like how bad his misses are. Also, after his 1-4 performance his % for the year is below average for an NFL kicker.
:hammer: