I know this is not what we want to hear

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Want to make a statement? Burn the tickets and leave those seats empty. Otherwise, those paid for and full seats will change nothing.

KingRah

Reaction score
but we all know about the issues the team is facing with poor decisions and poor play.

but as so many times before..

as fans we can do little until the season runs its course.

We have been doing that now for 25 years.

I have 4 seats in ATT stadium I share with my brothers.

We have had these since 1965.

We had a conference call yesterday and we agreed to sell the remaining game tickets and not attend games until Garrett is gone.

We can't take anymore mis-direction from the owner and coaches anymore.

The quality of play is just poor and embarrassing and in no way can you call this entertainment.

When we are spending $100 a person to attend Jerrah World b/w tickets, parking and food..

it is a unsettling situation.

How you guys respond is your business.

I think here in Texas..

you call it putting your money where your mouth is.

We have withdrawn our support after nearly 55 years of paying for the stadium and now the Star.

Just something I wanted to share.
I respect a person that puts their mo ey where their mouth is. Customers run the world but don’t utilize that power.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
For the first time in my life a thought entered my mind that I knew was inevitable with JJ at the helm.

“Maybe I need a backup team”?

The earliest memory I have is watching the Cowboys with my dad (Craig Morton was the QB). He would occasionally leave on business all over the country and he got to watch the Cowboys at the Cotton Bowl!

Before the Cowboys were given a franchise, he used to listed to Packers games on the radio, and they were his favorite team.

I did not have a lot of fond memories in my youth, except for watching the Cowboys with my dad on that fuzzy b&w television (where he sat me, as a 2 1/2 year old to watch the moon landing).

I feel it all slipping away in Al Davis-esque fashion. A very rich man, who has no self doubt, and is in it to be close to pro football players so he feels like a big shot at his true love, a love that he’s never truly devoted himself to.

But I don’t think I can do it. Cheering for another team...it’s like forever ripping away what little good I had of my childhood.

Since 1969 I’ve never missed a game.
I respect a person that puts their mo ey where their mouth is. Customers run the world but don’t utilize that power.
It is completely conflicting for us.

We hope to get back but for now..

we wait it out like everybody.

My story is similar to yours.

BTW..

As senior in High School Craig Morton attended our Sports Award presentation ceremony.

He gave a speech about the value of competition and carrying it over into real life.

I lettered twice that year and went up to the podium for my awards. Twice Morton shook my hand.

Massive hands and STRONG grip.

He was a favorite player for me from then on.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
When we lost to Houston, it didn't even hurt. And that's what hurts the most. My emotions for the team just aren't there any more.

I'm also a long time fan. Haven't missed a game since the 70's, and I won't start now. I'm simply an extremely loyal fan just waiting around until things get better.

And it's not the losing that bothers me. It's the reasons for which we are losing. We are losing because we don't have a competent football mind in charge who understand how to put things together in the NFL. Everything always comes back to that.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
It is completely conflicting for us.

We hope to get back but for now..

we wait it out like everybody.

My story is similar to yours.

BTW..

As senior in High School Craig Morton attended our Sports Award presentation ceremony.

He gave a speech about the value of competition and carrying it over into real life.

I lettered twice that year and went up to the podium for my awards. Twice Morton shook my hand.

Massive hands and STRONG grip.

He was a favorite player for me from then on.

That's so cool, you're fortunate to have met someone like him at that point in your life!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
but we all know about the issues the team is facing with poor decisions and poor play.

but as so many times before..

as fans we can do little until the season runs its course.

We have been doing that now for 25 years.

I have 4 seats in ATT stadium I share with my brothers.

We have had these since 1965.

We had a conference call yesterday and we agreed to sell the remaining game tickets and not attend games until Garrett is gone.

We can't take anymore mis-direction from the owner and coaches anymore.

The quality of play is just poor and embarrassing and in no way can you call this entertainment.

When we are spending $100 a person to attend Jerrah World b/w tickets, parking and food..

it is a unsettling situation.

How you guys respond is your business.

I think here in Texas..

you call it putting your money where your mouth is.

We have withdrawn our support after nearly 55 years of paying for the stadium and now the Star.

:clap:
" RIGHTEOUSNESS guides yer' travelled path Oh fiery orb who swiftly travels ",,,Man,that had to have been a real come to Jesus meeting of a conference call,,since 1965WoW!,,,was it unanimous? & of quick concurring agreement amongst the brothers?,,, yer' pretty awesome bro!,,, but, you don't need me to tell you that:thumbup:

:starspin::bow::starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Paragraphs. Separating every line is just as bad as not breaking up a wall of text.
B***h&moan MUCH?
shoot-fire, I'd reckon you'd raise a rip snorting ruckus if someone were to grunt out a steaming pile of crap in yer' mess kit,HuH?o_O

Kevinicus

Reaction score
B***h&moan MUCH?
shoot-fire, I'd reckon you'd raise a rip snorting ruckus if someone were to grunt out a steaming pile of crap in yer' mess kit,HuH?o_O

Nope. People would complain about this:

but we all know about the issues the team is facing with poor decisions and poor play. but as so many times before..as fans we can do little until the season runs its course. Wehave been doing that now for 25 years. I have 4 seats in ATT stadium I share with my brothers. We have had these since 1965. We had a conference call yesterday and we agreed to sell the remaining game tickets and not attend games until Garrett is gone. We can't take anymore mis-direction from the owner and coaches anymore. The quality of play is just poor and embarrassing and in no way can you call this entertainment. When we are spending $100 a person to attend Jerrah World b/w tickets, parking and food..it is a unsettling situation. How you guys respond is your business. I think here in Texas..you call it putting your money where your mouth is. We have withdrawn our support after nearly 55 years of paying for the stadium and now the Star.

Which I think would actually be an improvement. He even puts lines in the middle of sentences.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
For the first time in my life a thought entered my mind that I knew was inevitable with JJ at the helm.

“Maybe I need a backup team”?

The earliest memory I have is watching the Cowboys with my dad (Craig Morton was the QB). He would occasionally leave on business all over the country and he got to watch the Cowboys at the Cotton Bowl!

Before the Cowboys were given a franchise, he used to listed to Packers games on the radio, and they were his favorite team.

I did not have a lot of fond memories in my youth, except for watching the Cowboys with my dad on that fuzzy b&w television (where he sat me, as a 2 1/2 year old to watch the moon landing).

I feel it all slipping away in Al Davis-esque fashion. A very rich man, who has no self doubt, and is in it to be close to pro football players so he feels like a big shot at his true love, a love that he’s never truly devoted himself to.

But I don’t think I can do it. Cheering for another team...it’s like forever ripping away what little good I had of my childhood.

Since 1969 I’ve never missed a game.
Good Post& I enjoyed reading it,Friend.:thumbup:

* yet, were there the faint semblance of tears remaining within,,, there not to be foundo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Nope. People would complain about this:

Which I think would actually be an improvement. He even puts lines in the middle of sentences.
Well Now,Kev! ,,,There is such a thing as that 'genuine article' in which the personal flair of one's artistic license is ,or should , be granted broad sweeping general lee-way in it's acceptance as presented,,, er,,,although, I reckon yer' within yer' personal right in deeming certain submitted posted prose in the F for Failure casing-liner of 8th grade literature and composition SCRUTINYo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerry is PT BARNUM. WE ARE ONLY A NUMBER to him. Facts be damned..winning be damned, he LOVES garrett. lol...Apparently so does Booger. Winning matters greatly to ole Jerrah...so the manner in which we lose matters.Thats the 1 caveat. We saw how Jerry reacted when we lost against Houston. If lose in a similar embarrassing fashion again...I truly believe JG is done. Kudos to Redball btw...I feel the same...cut off the support and cashflow. I been a fan since 1974.so I feel what he is sayin. I know redball will still watch from afar if you will, as will I...but to dump money into attending games is insane until a HC change is made. I have been an avid JG supporter..but no longer. He crapped the bed last week..that was all she wrote for me. Im still a die hard fan..but from a distance. Praying for a good outcome.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I feel the same way followed the boys since 1970 and living in the Philly area makes that an undertaking in itself not to mention a health risk at times . I braved the Vet every year watched Roger and Tom beat the Eagles and cheered my Boys at my own risk . I then went to the Link but now I just watch on TV . I just cant get that emotionally invested anymore .

Tom and Roger spoiled me and its never been quite the same since Jerry took the team over . I liked the guys on the 90s team but they were not my favorites like the 70s . Jimmy wasn't Tom and as the years went on I began to like less and less about the team till I was down to Witten, Tyron and the kicker . I felt it was hopeless with Romo Slinging it Garrett coaching horribly and Jerry gambling our 2nd round picks.

Then my prayers were answered we built an Oline and a power running game and the game was fun to watch again . Knowing full well Garret would get out coached in the playoffs when everyone is good but still fun watching us just drive the ball down peoples throats and make them fear never getting the ball back . But it was short lived suspensions abounding injuries and nobody on the sidelines to help our young QB through his struggles .

Im staying the course and following the Star not Jerry he makes no money from me . Im hopeful we can get things turned around , So Dak is not as good as we had hoped at the moment but not as bad as he is being made out to be either . There are flashes that give me hope

I have just adjusted my expectations . All I want is good football to watch like we had in 2016 . No matter who is QB or what players we get there is no SB coming here with this coaching staff . There is no amount of talent that can be acquired to overcome it . I have come to terms with what we had in 2016 plus a playoff win every once in a while is as good as it can get while Jerry runs and owns the team.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Jerry is PT BARNUM. WE ARE ONLY A NUMBER to him. Facts be damned..winning be damned, he LOVES garrett. lol...Apparently so does Booger. Winning matters greatly to ole Jerrah...so the manner in which we lose matters.Thats the 1 caveat. We saw how Jerry reacted when we lost against Houston. If lose in a similar embarrassing fashion again...I truly believe JG is done. Kudos to Redball btw...I feel the same...cut off the support and cashflow. I been a fan since 1974.so I feel what he is sayin. I know redball will still watch from afar if you will, as will I...but to dump money into attending games is insane until a HC change is made. I have been an avid JG supporter..but no longer. He crapped the bed last week..that was all she wrote for me. Im still a die hard fan..but from a distance. Praying for a good outcome.
:lmao::thumbup::lmao:

catiii

Reaction score

I reckon there will be heaps of limousine fans who bought season tickets as a tax write-off and living in HP and UP who can certainly afford NOT to resell their season tickets and heretofore will absolutely NOT show up, thus providing the empty blue seat groupings desired and which will be clearly visible to the television cameras. :D :clap: