I know we're giddy and all, but the Detroit game was NOT the Super Bowl

tyke1doe

Reaction score
There's still the game in Green Bay, then the one after that should we win. I understand being ecstatic about this win, but is your disappointment going to rival your enthusiasm IF we lose next weekend?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
lol.

You mean there are people who didn't know it wasn't the Superbowl yesterday but just the first step in the playoffs?

Some people should really think hard about posting and then after thinking hard about doing so stop themselves and think even more.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I know we're giddy and all, but the Detroit game was NOT the Super Bowl.

100% correct. But it put us a step closer and was better than the alternative.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
There's still the game in Green Bay, then the one after that should we win. I understand being ecstatic about this win, but is your disappointment going to rival your enthusiasm IF we lose next weekend?

This post confuses me.:huh:

The Natural

Reaction score
All depends on how they lose (if they lose). At this point I'm hitched to the wagon and believe we are winning from here on out, but there's a big difference between losing via game winning field goal compared to losing by 20. Obviously a lot of grey in between as well but you catch my drift

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys have long difficult road to reaching the Super Bowl having to beat Green Bay at Lambeau and probably Seattle at home. It doesn't get much tougher than that.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score

I was thinking alone these lines this morning. I want the media to talk about another team for a day or two.