I know we're giddy and all, but the Detroit game was NOT the Super Bowl

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
so...i guess i shouldnt be wearing this t-shirt and hat that the guy on the corner of the street sold me as legit? :(

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
There's still the game in Green Bay, then the one after that should we win. I understand being ecstatic about this win, but is your disappointment going to rival your enthusiasm IF we lose next weekend?

What's your point???

EST_1986

Reaction score
**** **** **** I just finished getting my 2015 Super Bowl Champs tattoo I sure wished someone would have told me before now that yesterday was the Super Bowl

Don Corleone

Reaction score
It was a huge game. One that can rally a team to potentially reach the Super Bowl.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
There's still the game in Green Bay, then the one after that should we win. I understand being ecstatic about this win, but is your disappointment going to rival your enthusiasm IF we lose next weekend?

Right now every game is the SB.

Kaiser

Reaction score
The important thing to remember is that this is the worst team of last 30 years. I know because I read it here often in August and September.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It was a huge game. One that can rally a team to potentially reach the Super Bowl.

Beating the Packers at Lambeau could be the game to rally this team all the way to the Super Bowl. If the Cowboys were to pull off the upset at Green Bay next Sunday I like their chances in the title game even in Seattle.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

No way. That had to be the Super Bowl. SMH

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
It hasn't even been 24 hours...the team is off today so there is no reason for us fans not to enjoy the win. Win or lose this weekend will be there tomorrow, take a minute and enjoy the moment.

dallasdave

Reaction score

True, but a step in the right direction.:clap:

remdak

Reaction score
I was wondering why my bookie wouldn't pay off my bet of the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl when I asked for my money today.