I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished the second to last leg of my Xmas shopping. Some final stuff tonight and I'm done! Woot!! Everything is so crowded, I can't imagine what it'll look like in a couple days.

Also just got a call from my son's mom. Our child got into a fight today at school. This other kid kept going at my boy, taunting him, then he pushed Bradley. As I've told my son, once a kid puts his hands on you, you take flight. No pushing the kid back. You start throwing jabs and take his legs out.

I'm gonna find out more when I call him here in a few, as he gets out of school in 25 minutes. His punishment from the school was one day of in-school suspension. The principal was shocked it was Bradley, as he's an office aid after lunch and knows him well. I guess the other boy is a frequent visitor to the principal's office for all the wrong reasons. I hope he beat that punk's ***.
 
Just finished the second to last leg of my Xmas shopping. Some final stuff tonight and I'm done! Woot!! Everything is so crowded, I can't imagine what it'll look like in a couple days.

Also just got a call from my son's mom. Our child got into a fight today at school. This other kid kept going at my boy, taunting him, then he pushed Bradley. As I've told my son, once a kid puts his hands on you, you take flight. No pushing the kid back. You start throwing jabs and take his legs out.

I'm gonna find out more when I call him here in a few, as he gets out of school in 25 minutes. His punishment from the school was one day of in-school suspension. The principal was shocked it was Bradley, as he's an office aid after lunch and knows him well. I guess the other boy is a frequent visitor to the principal's office for all the wrong reasons. I hope he beat that punk's ***.
Good for him!! You gotta defend yourself!
 
Good for him!! You gotta defend yourself!
Hell yeah, man. His mom is on the same page, sorta. I've taught my son many of the combatant and ground jiu jitsu they taught us in the Army. He's a strong little kid. He gets straight As, in Drama, great friends, but this kid underestimated him. My son's mom talked to Bradley, and when she asked how he was he said "fine." When she asked of the other kid, he hesitated LOL But he was in front of the principal, apparently, when she talked to him on the phone.

If this happens again, this same kid goes after my precious angel, that boy's father is gonna meet me. So help me God
 
Saw that! LOL! :D

Ol' Putty (@waldoputty) getting flimflammed today :laugh:

cooking-whole-fish.jpg
 
Headed to a holiday party at a wine house in about an hour. Supposed to be a classy place, I'll take care of that!!
 
My son's fight was a dud. But this kid is a trouble maker. They share common friends, too. My son is stressed over it, he was having a rough day prior to the fight, too.

I asked him if he thinks this kid will keep it up, and he said no. I asked him if he thinks he could whoop this kids *** if it did get to that, and he said yes. They just wrestled on the ground today. I was more upset that my son didn't pop him a few times, but what ever. He held his own against a kid that's probably been in a dozen fights to my child's one.
 
morning everyone
even melon

:rolleyes:






:lmao:hello Waldoputty:lmao:

I'd just read where China is now the world's leader in operating & maintaining the largest number of Supercomputers,,, although b-4 you go doing yer' "happy dance" an reshuffling that diaper dumpling in yer' frilly panties,,,that's "known" "disclosed" super puter casing-liner'so_O

Ever wunder just what kinda computational output is required to levitate just one of those TR3-B's triangle whiz-bangers,that can generate it's own worm hole?:cool:
The 'stir-fry' is on me tonight, putty! eat heartyo_O
 
Beautiful, breezy day here, brother. Gonna do the rest of my Christmas shopping this evening. What’s doin in your neck of the woods, Haley?
Taking it easy. Cool and clear here today. I have to go out and get some bones for the dogs!!
Lump sounds about right. Lol
Hey Gents! Thanks for visiting the #21 yardage thread,,,I'm gonna track that to see who knows what and can crow about it when it's all said and done.:lmao:
 
:rolleyes:

:lmao:hello Waldoputty:lmao:

I'd just read where China is now the world's leader in operating & maintaining the largest number of Supercomputers,,, although b-4 you go doing yer' "happy dance" an reshuffling that diaper dumpling in yer' frilly panties,,,that's "known" "disclosed" super puter casing-liner'so_O

Ever wunder just what kinda computational output is required to levitate just one of those TR3-B's triangle whiz-bangers,that can generate it's own worm hole?:cool:
The 'stir-fry' is on me tonight, putty! eat heartyo_O

dear honey melon

dont care about the stupid supercomputers.
they are only good for calculating weather patterns and some complex science stuff.

the key is to live at least 100 ft above sea level and you dont have to worry whether the weather is warming.
putty's plan is to move from California to areas that seem to lack major earthquake risks, flooding risks, tsunami risks, hurricane risks and tornado risks. but still want weather that is not too hot in summer.

so here is what putty's plan if executable:
Nov-April inclusive - China coast so Putty gets his favorite chinese dishes. @Trouty may visit to hit on various young but legal asian girls without worry about Zeke-type consequences.
May-Oct inclusive - either (1) ski areas in Colorado above 9000 feet elevation. keystone is about 1.5 hours to denver (2) or northeast - say within 50 miles of Boston - or at most portland ME.

BIG BIG BIG Xmas kiss for honey melon!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top