I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the win but man it was hard to enjoy in the moment with my brother (Diehard Raiders fan) was right beside me. With so many calls going our way I felt sort of guilty to enjoy his misery. Of course now that he is gone I can finally wear my smile and truly take in what we did last night. Really was a hard fought win.
Lol! I'd be rubbing it in like a mudda fokker!
 
I'll take the win but man it was hard to enjoy in the moment with my brother (Diehard Raiders fan) was right beside me. With so many calls going our way I felt sort of guilty to enjoy his misery. Of course now that he is gone I can finally wear my smile and truly take in what we did last night. Really was a hard fought win.

Better him in misery than you lol

We’ve had more than our share of bad calls..

Go Cowboys!
 
Even with a win, this board is a solemn and depressing place. LOL

Like I told Boxer, if ATL somehow loses tonight, this place should brighten up a little.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,773
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top