I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Send mail to no address and see where it winds up :cool:

there is a government office that may help u in the closet too!

we see u in there:muttley:

Image_12_nojpjper_0bwxr3ny.jpg

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Did I wake up in the future? Only 12/24 here haha

So, Haley got benched? What's up with that
Good morning, everybody!
Merry Christmas everybody.
stop baiting me
:lmao:
May the
Seasoned greetings be bestowed upon yer' Casing-liner's,,, one& all,,,o_O

Man,I needed Carlos,Jack,Kevin & the Dark Bishop dude to have posted,,,although, I did mention them ,huh?,,,Well Fellers! Our #4 has got his MO-JO rolling on his right side once again:dance:

SALUD!,,, glug-glug

What happened to Hayley Rulz???
,,,:confused:

:starspin:GO-TEAM:starspin:

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score

May the
Seasoned greetings be bestowed upon yer' Casing-liner's,,, one& all,,,o_O

Man,I needed Carlos,Jack,Kevin & the Dark Bishop dude to have posted,,,although, I did mention them ,huh?,,,Well Fellers! Our #4 has got his MO-JO rolling on his right side once again:dance:

SALUD!,,, glug-glug

What happened to Hayley Rulz???
,,,:confused:

There... I posted.... :p

Good morning all....... I rather need a quick meal or just another drink to wake up.... It's football time and I am still getting rid of sleepers....

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
dont want u guys to miss this from cnn:

171223113634-spacex-contrail-1024x576.jpg
Dude!,,,have you checked that out in detailed depth?

That sure as hell ain't no SLBM Trident II mk5 casing-liner ,,, prolly more along the lines of a 'black bag' play pretty straight outta the skunk works,,, now, they have a space traveling "unit" that's got to be "piggybacked" to attain orbit,,,that rides on that SR71's non- existing replacement casing-liner the SR-85(I think or it could be the #84?,,, it went 'pro' back in 1989,,,o_O)
But that secondary casing-liner was definitely kicked off the back of that first casing-liner that was putting out that massive VEE WAKE in its flight transit,I'm thinking something went wrong ,as they didn't 'cloak' out as designed/ planned,,,when they go bright like the sun like that,it's usually right before they transition into cloak mode,,,anyway that 2nd putzing casing-liner was fart knocking around trying like hell just to maintain altitude,,, those 1/4 circle bright 'puffs' are actually full circle
(tell-tells )when underway in a directed flight vector from it's pulse detonation power plant ,,,it was struggling ,,,that is for sure!!!,,,AND/OR,,, ABANDON ALL HOPE,FER' THE TIME IS NIGH UNTO JUDGMENT
Ye SINFUL SINNEROUS SINNERS,,,:eek:

Last edited:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Dude!,,,have you checked that out in detailed depth?

That sure as hell ain't no SLBM Trident II mk5 casing-liner ,,, prolly more along the lines of a 'black bag' play pretty straight outta the skunk works,,, now, they have a space traveling "unit" that's got to be "piggybacked" to attain orbit,,,that rides on that SR71's non- existing replacement casing-liner the SR-85(I think or it could be the #84?,,, it went 'pro' back in 1989,,,o_O)
But that secondary casing-liner was definitely kicked off the back of that first casing-liner that was putting out that massive VEE WAKE in its flight transit,I'm thinking something went wrong ,as they didn't 'cloak' out as designed/ planned,,,when they go bright like the sun like that,it's usually right before they transition into cloak mode,,,anyway that 2nd putzing casing-liner was fart knocking around trying like hell just to maintain altitude,,, those 1/4 circle bright 'puffs' are actually full circle
(tell-tells )when underway in a directed flight vector from it's pulse detonation power plant ,,,it was struggling ,,,that is for sure!!!,,,AND/OR,,, ABANDON ALL HOPE,FER' THE TIME IS NIGH UNTO JUDGMENT
Ye SINFUL SINNEROUS SINNERS,,,:eek:

i saw it pass by at starbucks. was not high altitude from my novice eyes.
looked like a bioship made of living matter from some scifi story:lmao:
we were arguing whether it was a meteorite explosion (too low, no sound or sonic boom).
then the trajectory was clearly from the north (vandenburg)
so it kind of looked like a rocket launch gone bad.
also the moon illumination that kept it bright for more than 10 minutes (cloud only lit from one side but dark from the other side).

it was reported to be spacex launch vehicle (heavy lift so no reuse and launcher was destroyed).
i saw 2 main fragments burn up later on (way past the cloud).

heard of the mach 6 sr72
no idea of any black programs though, no clearance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.