I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Just wanted to butt into this thread and say I don't drink at all but after this debacle I may start, any suggestions?

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Darn.... I expected this weeks ago, but today's early game and our win streak really gave me false hope.....

A crumby game to finish off our 2017 season. Oh well..... I still have another half gallon of bourbon after I finish this one....

Being off 2 days after 5 straight will help me... Lord that sounds so bad.... That is what happens when off for months with a broken foot I guess....

Merry Christmas for all that celebrate such... I'd like to but my whole family is Jehovah Witness.... Crappy time to be single after the divorce.

Anyhow much love my friends and hope to have a few more drinking buddies tonight. Lord knows I need it.... lol

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
A new coach, and maybe a new QB. Really concerned about Dak.

I feel you brother.... Though as cheap as Dak is I was really wanting to root for Dak another year or so..... If he is not the real deal, we go QB shopping later.....

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Just wanted to butt into this thread and say I don't drink at all but after this debacle I may start, any suggestions?
Drink till you hurl& it won't matter,,,,wine makes some pretty excellent hurlage,,,o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.