I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
your investigative reporting scope in a scene from a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah:
e.coli outbreak from eating freshly-harvested melon at naughty coachie's ranch.
@Ranching and @Trouty have been sick for days.
@dallasdave may have had a 'hand' in this while @LocimusPrime tried to make butter with milk from the wrong 'cow'.
@daboyzruleperiod may need to wear protective clothing while tending to the sick and the over-exerted @Melonfeud while the cow moos.

animalweightfruit-cow.png
Ha! Taking care of this group could run in the thousands. :laugh:
 
Hello darling. In my Conway Twitty voice.
HI Sweet pea. I wrote a few more pm's letting the rest of my boys know what I wrote to ya. Ill stop by here and there. In the meantime, keep that putty and melon in line.:muttley:
 
I've been growing my beard out through the entire winter. It's pretty glorious, at this point. I have good, natural gray coloring.
I need to go find a good beard barber, now that my mustache is ready to curl, to get cleaned up and shaped right.

I might send pics once it's done. I'm extremely hopeful this will look awesome.



Also making a proper Steak and Ale Pie tonight..
I hope that works out too.
 
I've been growing my beard out through the entire winter. It's pretty glorious, at this point. I have good, natural gray coloring.
I need to go find a good beard barber, now that my mustache is ready to curl, to get cleaned up and shaped right.

I might send pics once it's done. I'm extremely hopeful this will look awesome.



Also making a proper Steak and Ale Pie tonight..
I hope that works out too.
Are trying to look like Risen? Lol, enjoy!
 
Are trying to look like Risen? Lol, enjoy!
He can't grow a beard yet. Don't get fooled by the avi.
He has more of a wiry, twenty hairs on the chin and 15 on each cheek- hence his love for Daniel Day-Lewis.
Hair envy...

And yes, I will be similar to that, in the end. Hopefully.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,737
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top