I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Yer' obviously referencing of the nourishing creamy sustenance is what's currently considered anal leakage from the last gang- train you were the guest of "Honor" I presume?,,, no,thanks Putty! you keep yer' power of putty all to yer' self,,,,:rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
( the 'laughing' emoji's are making you squirt that putty essence out from a certain clinched spinchter orifice right now,heh?:lmao:)

young puttyism disciple, ur past wounds from the ladyboys are coloring ur thoughts.
stop the thoughts of sphinchter even though their tails violated ur essence through the rear orifice.
embrace the puttyism teachings that take u away from those despair and once again regain ur wiggle and bounce to take place on the couch of enjoyment and satisfaction.
drink from the nectar that gives u strength.
consume, live, breathe, embrace, become the world that is puttyism!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
puttyism will heal thee of ur past experience with ladyboys.
guess waking up with their inserted tails must have been life-changing for the melonius disciple.
never fear, for ur limited tail will recover its function with the warm lights of puttyism.
ur seat on the couch will lift ur spirits and along with it rejuvenate ur tail's wiggle.
remember black becomes white and white becomes black
what diminishes in winter will regain vitality in spring!

<<GONG>>
I'm gonna tell you Wally you've reached the point of being unworthy to even read yer' replying feeble bleats,,, as it's just a large intestine of spewaged crap ,,,SHEESE! I'd place you on ignore around here,,, but,,, yer' still kinda fun( or were) to kick down the flight of stairs,,,,yet the true inner weirdness in this posts are ' ignore' worthy,,, hell's afire Boy!,,, you don't even know what the hell yer' saying,:rolleyes:

waldoputty

Reaction score
I'm gonna tell you Wally you've reached the point of being unworthy to even read yer' replying feeble bleats,,, as it's just a large intestine of spewaged crap ,,,SHEESE! I'd place you on ignore around here,,, but,,, yer' still kinda fun( or were) to kick down the flight of stairs,,,,yet the true inner weirdness in this posts are ' ignore' worthy,,, hell's afire Boy!,,, you don't even know what the hell yer' saying,:rolleyes:

puttyism and the world that is awaits ur acceptance.
resistance is understandable but letting go to embrace will be the ultimate solution.
ur pain from ladyboy invasions will be cleansed and healed
all other paths are futile and false hope.
the couch and its pleasures will be ur reward.

waldoputty

Reaction score
hey bro, the latest melon putty round that is ladyboy suffering and couch healing has gone over 10 posts. why dont we take it to the other board as not to annoy others on this board. this may be a novelty for the other folks over there.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Woke up to 13 degree weather here in Big D.
Luckily, whenever it gets cold here, it's only usually for a few days.
Back to the high 50s/low 60s this weekend.
:dance:

Still blows my mind that when we finally got a Super Bowl here several years ago, we got the very worst weather possible :banghead:
Guess the football gods were hating on Jerry and Dallas that year.

waldoputty

Reaction score

Still blows my mind that when we finally got a Super Bowl here several years ago, we got the very worst weather possible :banghead:

the winter of our discontent...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
hey bro, the latest melon putty round that is ladyboy suffering and couch healing has gone over 10 posts. why dont we take it to the other board as not to annoy others on this board. this may be a novelty for the other folks over there.

:rolleyes:

Better still, why don't you take it up yer' CASING-LINER,,, AND we'll both be relatively content, for I shall no longer have to decipher the drooling delusional mind farts from an unstable casing-liner,,, & you can sit on a melon headed load of Feud crammed up yer' CASING-LINER,,,o_O,,,IT'S A win- win,Bro!:lmao:

* whoopa- ching-ching*

waldoputty

Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Better still, why don't you take it up yer' CASING-LINER,,, AND we'll both be relatively content, for I shall no longer have to decipher the drooling delusional mind farts from an unstable casing-liner,,, & you can sit on a melon headed load of Feud crammed up yer' CASING-LINER,,,o_O,,,IT'S A win- win,Bro!:lmao:

* whoopa- ching-ching*

i know the ladyboys violations are life-changing
but if you want help that is puttyism, you need to climb the hill and get help in the other website.
this way, the good folks here would be spared of additional melonious disciple secrets being laid bare.

bro, u really need to be free of ur past.
false fantasies of using ladyboy tricks on putty rear just because of previous violations of melonious rear by ladyboys is not going to get u the seat on the couch.

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Well, there was that one time a couple years back when we were set to lay asphalt and it started raining around 5:30 am so that work day was a 'wash' and through the fogging up windshield I'd picked up ( what I'd thought to be a slim good looking black" working girl",,, well, as soon as ' she' got into my truck I'd reached over to grab an ample knocker she'd been sporting on the street corner,,,:eek:,,, it was a golden delicious apple that weirdo was sporting, he broke bad about his
" space& respect ",,, and incredulously as the urge to elbow jam/ quick kill the lady boy to the throat& roll it out of the truck's cab,,, I couldn't stop from LMAO at his antics of anger,,, and just bounced it out of my truck,,,leaving 'it' standing lop-sided in the foggy drizzle of predawn with 'it's' left ' knocker' laying on my dashboard,,,o_O

( keep it up Waldo & I will twist yer' head off yer' shoulders if briefly given to chance,,,:))
GO GET 'EM MELON
tenor.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I DID tell melon about Alcatraz. LOL. He really thought I meant the one in San Fran. God love 'em.o_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

Hey, JC!!! Man, you guys get some cold weather in Big D!

Status
Not open for further replies.