I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I only have a few likes AND was rewarded very highly.

1) @waldoputty let me pet his cat
2) @Melonfeud let me brush his dentures
3) @Ranching let me clean his horse manure
4) @Trouty let me use his Red Bull drip bag 4 a day
5) @Reality let me open a thread to post nude men pictures
6) @maxdogg let me pet him every other day

Since then. I've never been the same.
tenor.gif
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
I had just gotten up from the kitchen table not 3 minutes ago and my Cat mounted her kitchen command post which is the back of the chair I was sitting in & was desperately trying to gain access to o my workings I had going on at the kitchen table ( don't ask& you won't be lied to)
Anyway, I put her in my lap and kinda ' disco bumped' to keep her distracted,,, BUT,,, it reminded me so much of that P.I.T.A pet raccoon I had so many moons ago,,, right down to her hair color& the way she kinda grooved to being rocked Wayne's way,,,o_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Reality and @Trouty For whatever it's worth, I don't care about the likes. I'd hate to undo all the great posts. I do wish we could combine the two beer threads under Trouts name. It's fun to go back and read some of the earlier posts where we all became friends.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why can't it just be left alone?,,,as it's pretty obvious the folks posting in the 'beer thread' aren't all that " LIKE " driven to begin with, although, there are truly "LIKE" worthy subject matters & contents posted here, it's you're call @Reality on how you wish to structure your site but I'm certain you being the judge,that this particular thread is about as "off topic" as a person could cut the trail of.

If you close this thread,that means it's no longer accessible to view what's been already posted , right?
I vote for that option cuz' anything posted up in an +1000 page thread is close worthy IMO.
It's being moved to where it should have been posted originally.

If a thread is locked, it can always be viewed at any time. It just cannot be replied to.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Reality and @Trouty For whatever it's worth, I don't care about the likes. I'd hate to undo all the great posts. I do wish we could combine the two beer threads under Trouts name. It's fun to go back and read some of the earlier posts where we all became friends.
That's fine with me. I will just move the thread and leave it open. I am fine with either option so I wanted to let you guys decide.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As for merging threads, that's not really viable because threads are really not designed to support this many posts. The overhead caused on the servers by this one thread is worse than the entire front page of threads in the Fan Zone.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As for merging threads, that's not really viable because threads are really not designed to support this many posts. The overhead caused on the servers by this one thread is worse than the entire front page of threads in the Fan Zone.
Got it. Thanks. Anyway you can put Trout as the OP when you move it. He deserves the credit for it.

waldoputty

Reaction score
That's fine with me. I will just move the thread and leave it open. I am fine with either option so I wanted to let you guys decide.

as a matter of logistics, before any moving or merging or whatever, could the threads be backed up first just in case?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
as a matter of logistics, before any moving or merging or whatever, could the threads be backed up first just in case?
Unless Trouty says he wants to start a new thread, there will be no merging. As for moving, the thread has already been moved to the Members Zone as you can see. It should work just like it did before.

As for backups, we have several backups of the servers, the site and the database :)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unless Trouty says he wants to start a new thread, there will be no merging. As for moving, the thread has already been moved to the Members Zone as you can see. It should work just like it did before.

As for backups, we have several backups of the servers, the site and the database :)
I hope your back ups are better than Chaz Green!

Status
Not open for further replies.