I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:, i usually never drink till after dinner time. I let you guys get started first since iv'e become a lightweight in my 40s. :popcorn:
I survived my 40s. Now that I'm 50 I'm living on borrowed time. Salud!
 
of course, that would be most brilliant defensive mind who watches tape slow-mo, and the one who enjoys animal husbandry[/QUOTE]
It can be hard to tell the difference, when watching those big fellas on the O-line meeting up with the big fellas on the D-line.
 
Iv'e read the caffeine is accelerating the heart beat/rate which could make it feel like it's more difficult to breathe. It lasts about 15 to 20 minutes, i can feel it going away already.
I can understand heart palpitations, I get those from Powerade, but wheezing?
 
I can understand heart palpitations, I get those from Powerade, but wheezing?
Maybe i'm trying to force the breathing to much and the wheezing is just remnants from my smoking days. Quit about 5 years ago. Smoked for about 15 years, maybe a little more.
 
Maybe i'm trying to force the breathing to much and the wheezing is just remnants from my smoking days. Quit about 5 years ago. Smoked for about 15 years, maybe a little more.
Congrats! I quit a little more than 2 years ago, and I still feel like I can't inhale fully at times, but no wheezing. Have you seen a doctor about it?
 
Congrats! I quit a little more than 2 years ago, and I still feel like I can't inhale fully at times, but no wheezing. Have you seen a doctor about it?
Gratz to you as well.

Ya i got the inhaler, i use it if i absolutely must. I'm ok now, the breathing is back to normal now, no need for the inhaler atm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,047
Messages
14,659,319
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top