I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say hello to all my friends in here.... Give a few likes in a few threads and hopefully pass out..... Might even go without my Bourbon tonight.

So how is everyone?
 
An early night for Putty I see.....

Guess he needs a charge......

Good to hear you had a great day...... My day was slooooowwwwwwwwww. 16 deliveries in 9 hours..... Could have taken a nap in between the orders.....
 
Salud! Boring around here today. Get some rest

I will shortly my friend..... Good to hear about the Honky tonking with the bros.... Hardly ever get to go out with my friends not less family..... Did take my son out for Chinese last week.....
 
I will shortly my friend..... Good to hear about the Honky tonking with the bros.... Hardly ever get to go out with my friends not less family..... Did take my son out for Chinese last week.....
Had a good time. Hadn't done that for a while.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,300
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top