Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ola, friends! :star::starspin:
th

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
This board has a hell of a lot of new traffic. Are you guys able to keep up? Tips? lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
@Melonfeud Never EVER give @maxdogg a beer again while he's working! :lmao2:
tenor.gif

LOL,,,OH,hell! Those jack-leg compaction tampers,,,man, I've got "ex" friends that would put me on one of those TOMORROW,,,o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

( I'd just picked up one from the repair shop last summer & 3 days later some asphalt raker blew it up cuz' of not checking the oil( I'd guess it fell over on its side overnight & that all drained out:rolleyes:)
:lmao: funny thing about those things ,,,if the idle is set to low,they will bounce & jump around like a sack full of jackrabbits on hawk terror alert:lmao2:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Better than ever, Mel!! How the hell are you, amigo?? Saw some cute anecdotes about your precious kitty in the kitty thread! :) :D
:D my cat& me, has melded as one,within my inner sphere of groovitude ,bro!:thumbup:

:laugh::star::laugh:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
LOL !!!! I"M NOT THAT OLD !!! :laugh:
Also, yer' of a much more stabilized drinking hand,Too!, 4x4 quad& white water canoe Mishaps not withstanding,,, why, I'd wager MAXIMUS could take a tumble from the flimsiest of constructed deer stands and not lose but half a beverage on the way down as compared to lessor beer threaders,,,:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

( I 'did' know a friend who got tree stand falling down to the ground drunk once and broke his back all the while suffering nary a drop of spillageo_O)

{ All true/no jive}

Status
Not open for further replies.