I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxdogg

Reaction score
Do you believe > I know a BALD LOSER WHO DOES TIP Grow some hair ugly prick loser.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Supz my bros. Just heard some bad news. My buddy and his wife were shot at their liquor store yesterday. Guys came in and robbed the place. She got shot in the back while trying to shield their baby.

http://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/news/crime/3-employees-shot-at-dallas-corner-store/287-517892974

I went to their wedding a couple of years ago and they just had a baby.

Man and we just buried a good friend that I've known since I was 5 a couple of weeks ago.

wow loci
so sorry to hear about this.
lets hope for a recovery for your friends.

maxdogg

Reaction score
where is the bald girl with the beard? cmon on my turf girl show yourself !
Aww you afraid bald girl ???

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Man, I just now noticed that "Flex Seal" shill has made another commercial, instead of cutting up a bigger boat in half and repairing it back to ship shape condition , he's glued the tubular frame of an offroad 'razor' type of casing-liner ( maybe he's showcasing an additional adhesive product into his proferred wares:huh:,idk, as I wasn't paying that much attention)
But if he ever saws a surplus Russian submarine in half and then repairs it with his miracle product,,, I'm buying me a spray can of that stuff,as seeing him standing up in a 20' tall conning tower cutting ocean waves yelling YEE-HAW!!! would easily convince me of the worthyness of his producto_O

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
@Trouty @maxdogg @Reality @RGV_C_Los @The Dark Bishop @waldoputty @Ranching @Melonfeud @PA Cowboy Fan
tenor.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Man, I just now noticed that "Flex Seal" shill has made another commercial, instead of cutting up a bigger boat in half and repairing it back to ship shape condition , he's glued the tubular frame of an offroad 'razor' type of casing-liner ( maybe he's showcasing an additional adhesive product into his proferred wares:huh:,idk, as I wasn't paying that much attention)
But if he ever saws a surplus Russian submarine in half and then repairs it with his miracle product,,, I'm buying me a spray can of that stuff,as seeing him standing up in a 20' tall conning tower cutting ocean waves yelling YEE-HAW!!! would easily convince me of the worthyness of his producto_O
LOL. I too have seen that. Makes one wonder what's in that stuff.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Supz my bros. Just heard some bad news. My buddy and his wife were shot at their liquor store yesterday. Guys came in and robbed the place. She got shot in the back while trying to shield their baby.

http://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/news/crime/3-employees-shot-at-dallas-corner-store/287-517892974

I went to their wedding a couple of years ago and they just had a baby.

Man and we just buried a good friend that I've known since I was 5 a couple of weeks ago.

Sorry to hear of your friend and his wife being shot. Prayers goes out to them both.....

Status
Not open for further replies.