I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopzilla.jpg

good stuff
 
Ho hum!!! It's boring without football!!! I'm looking forward to the combine.
 
About to crack open a Thelonious Monk. I should have some bad A jazz playing, but no. I have Mutant War on and it's kind of, actually, terrible enough to enjoy immensely!
 
About to crack open a Thelonious Monk. I should have some bad A jazz playing, but no. I have Mutant War on and it's kind of, actually, terrible enough to enjoy immensely!

Ha-Ha-Har -dee-har! I've the best of the % guess who% rolling on repeat,just cracked into a fresh half gallon jug of JAMES B. BEAM
( eagle are gone& no more Cherokee:()
I've been on an immense ps3 'oblivion' BINGE for about the last 5 days,,,,,o_O


( binge = key word of unknown, also!,,,er,,,just so ya know:lmao:)
 
Ha-Ha-Har -dee-har! I've the best of the % guess who% rolling on repeat,just cracked into a fresh half gallon jug of JAMES B. BEAM
( eagle are gone& no more Cherokee:()
I've been on an immense ps3 'oblivion' BINGE for about the last 5 days,,,,,o_O


( binge = key word of unknown, also!,,,er,,,just so ya know:lmao:)
Wish I had a PS3, homie.
 
Wish I had a PS3, homie.
I'll give you my old one bro! Once there's enough decent games out on ps4
(shoot,I never knew there was this much distracting enjoyment) ,,,from Tucson to El Paso would be a fun 2day bike run,I either need to dump a half ton of cash into my old Harley,,, or buy a spanking new Indian to tote it back east to you,,,:huh:

But,it's a 'date' moon howler,,,,:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,030
Messages
14,658,329
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top