I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hey!,,,,that whole "warthog from hell" with the fragmentation M-67 necklace is mostly ,,,er,,, only mentioned by once" wayward women ", that they tell their children to settle them down @ bedtime.

:confused:

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I wish I could get the cliff notes of this thread. No way I am going to read through it.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
It's a good read! Especially when Melon gets on a roll.
:rolleyes:

Salud,,,you overgrown mofo,,,:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:.
I think I got us booted! Lol
lol i had a feeling u did it
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

good morning everyone
Hey,gang!,,,,I'd checked in early last week,b-4 my phone crashed, saw where dooms mentioned the colorful pm he'd received from the retired Panamanian Sea Dog,,,I guess ,maybe Tuesday of last week?,,,,why?,,,justwhat did the Big-G& shadow putty pull over there?,,,,(I'm using an old phone with a cracked/shattered screen that way pre-dates current ongoing affairs, it would probably give me a left frontal lobe headache to dredge up my password to login thereo_O)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Hey,gang!,,,,I'd checked in early last week,b-4 my phone crashed, saw where dooms mentioned the colorful pm he'd received from the retired Panamanian Sea Dog,,,I guess ,maybe Tuesday of last week?,,,,why?,,,justwhat did the Big-G& shadow putty pull over there?,,,,(I'm using an old phone with a cracked/shattered screen that way pre-dates current ongoing affairs, it would probably give me a left frontal lobe headache to dredge up my password to login thereo_O)
He and another mod called us out for checking on Haley. I ripped into them and they came back hard. I kept at it until they quit posting. The thread was deleted the next day. Nobigggie, we were only there for Haley. They used some colorful language and the locker room lingo came out flowing on my end. Lol

waldoputty

Reaction score

putty asked for haley a couple times, and they said to do it by pm - which they said goes to his email.

coach got into it with dooms a few times probably because of haley.

i dont know the rest as the thread was deleted, but i presume dooms could not handle coachie naughty pokes

waldoputty

Reaction score
He and another mod called us out for checking on Haley. I ripped into them and they came back hard. I kept at it until they quit posting. The thread was deleted the next day. Nobigggie, we were only there for Haley. They used some colorful language and the locker room lingo came out flowing on my end. Lol

was it just dooms? without haley, i was not there much

Melonfeud

Reaction score
:lmao:
COPY!
they aren't bad folks,I liked them well enough, although the love of #9 does not reside within the confines of that realm, I quickly found out:(,,,I would've helped defray the cost on upgrading it to a more drunk Melon navigational site,it took more getting used to than I was willing to expend.
putty asked for haley a couple times, and they said to do it by pm - which they said goes to his email.

coach got into it with dooms a few times probably because of haley.

i dont know the rest as the thread was deleted, but i presume dooms could not handle coachie naughty pokes

:lmao:Hello Waldoputty:lmao:

o_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
COPY!
they aren't bad folks,I liked them well enough, although the love of #9 does not reside within the confines of that realm, I quickly found out:(,,,I would've helped defray the cost on upgrading it to a more drunk Melon navigational site,it took more getting used to than I was willing to expend.

o_O
They're good guys, I don't have a beef with them. I thought we were just messing around. Oh well!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
They're good guys, I don't have a beef with them. I thought we were just messing around. Oh well!
Rumor has it Haley left Alcatraz for good due to dooms. Is that true Ranchy? I was there a fews days ago left him a pm. No response.:(
We'll have to have @PA Cowboy Fan hunt him down again.

waldoputty

Reaction score
COPY!

o_O

they seemed ok, but not living up to the anything-goes motto of their website.
no idea what happened with haley there.
it is too bad.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Rumor has it Haley left Alcatraz for good due to dooms. Is that true Ranchy? I was there a fews days ago left him a pm. No response.:(
We'll have to have @PA Cowboy Fan hunt him down again.

that is what dooms said.
no idea what really happened.
dooms said you can email jack by PMing him at the website.
we should all try that.
this time we should get an email so this craziness does not happen again.
how many other cowboys boards are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.