I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, now go use Turbotax tomorrow(at least get a figure owed) and when the insurance part comes up, say you can't afford OR insurance isn't offered in your company at a reasonable price. It will be waived and save you lots of $$$$$.

Again, do not wait to try this for 2018 taxes, do it now for 2017. I have many friends that do not have insurance(service industry) and this is the route they go. It works 100% :)

Thanks again.... Will try such.....
 
Good morning! Been a good week for me, unfortunately not for the Cowboys . Salud my friends!
 
Hey guys.... Sorry I have been so absent..... Did 74 hours last week at work and made about 1,300.... Rather crappy for the hours but needed to make up the $3000 to pay taxes next month...... Not having insurance sucks.

Being penalized for being sick and injured and paying bills out my butt, is BS..... Rather Gump (I mean Trump) fixes the Obamacare or I need to get insanely priced insurance..... Either way, I need something to change.... Contemplating Canada if things don't change.... Just insane being charged 2,500 for not having insurance.... Sad part is, if I paid for such, it would have been 5,600..... True I bring home around 2,500 a month, but that is only 30,000 bring home..... That means I am paying over 12,000 in taxes. Sorry but something is wrong here..... About to call a CPA.....
Ugh. I'm so sorry Bish. I'm going to pray for you. Life sure isn't a bowl of cherries for anyone. We can only try making the best of it.
 
Cool, now go use Turbotax tomorrow(at least get a figure owed) and when the insurance part comes up, say you can't afford OR insurance isn't offered in your company at a reasonable price. It will be waived and save you lots of $$$$$.

Again, do not wait to try this for 2018 taxes, do it now for 2017. I have many friends that do not have insurance(service industry) and this is the route they go. It works 100% :)
'LIKE'
(
you'll probably be getting a P.M. from myself also in the near future, as I've PERTINENT I.R.S. issues pendingo_O)
 
o_O Well that's a first.
Yes, I recall seeing Putty's fruity drinks umbrella collection. :muttley:
HA,HA,HA,,,YA RIGHT!:lmao:
Putty would've suffered premature 'fruity umbrella casing-liner malfunction syndrome' if you even ventured within range of the visual realm of his fruity drink umbrella collection,,,:lmao:

(Poor,poor putty! The E-Z kleen&stain free red and/or white naugahyde vinyl covered Casting Couch of his fanciful dreams are at least ,,,er,,, are foreword lookingo_O
 
Still packing a butt crack spackled full of sand from the last time I've sent you scurrying off to the shadowed confines of yer' hermit crab casing-liner ,heh,Putty?:rolleyes:




:lmao2:o_O:lmao2:

what is it with melon and butts? this obsession is troubling
 
HA,HA,HA,,,YA RIGHT!:lmao:
Putty would've suffered premature 'fruity umbrella casing-liner malfunction syndrome' if you even ventured within range of the visual realm of his fruity drink umbrella collection,,,:lmao:

(Poor,poor putty! The E-Z kleen&stain free red and/or white naugahyde vinyl covered Casting Couch of his fanciful dreams are at least ,,,er,,, are foreword lookingo_O
putty is cutting down on sugar.
you have earned ur way off the casting couch already.
trying to crawl back will not work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,024
Messages
14,658,000
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top