I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Saying Hey,Wally!,,,er,,,I was swinging back at that jug of 'who hit john' last nite,freno_O

As much as I find weak foundations in some of yer' insightful casing-liners concerning
"OUR TEAM" & the direction you would point it in,I truly do enjoy reading you're forum posts& threads there ,buddy!:thumbup:

'who hit john?' what?
you should join in those silly arguments.
dont be shy, ldigit would bite u :lmao:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I miss all of you :(

Salud :star::starspin::star::starspin:
OMG! Trouty honey? And I miss YOU very much!
tenor.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I miss all of you :(

Salud :star::starspin::star::starspin:
Same here,Man!
You've been in deep ninja stealth mode for about the last month it seems, I'll cut sign of your passing thru from a post or two/ a fistful of 'likes' cast upon some folks & then *poof* yer' absent once again but it's 'good' to see sign of you:)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
LIKE!!!!!

Hello Mr. Trout! Hope all is well, my friend!!
Thanks for the P.M. BIG-G!
Yeah,he's good& seems like he's occupying the ol' haunts of a man's comfort zone that keeps one grounded,centered& sane,,,:thumbup:

From the half dozen texts each fired back-n-forth,ner' as i could deduce without prying;)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
'who hit john?' what?
you should join in those silly arguments.
dont be shy, ldigit would bite u :lmao:
LoL, I guess I could '******' the advancement of my vocabulary firing order,,,er,,,and construct all printed correspondence with you
In the 'like' manner of a internationally required 1990 made in China FIREWORKS warning label,,,if my verbal constructed prose(on ground place) is a bit to much( Lit fuse away run) western style spice( quickly while not hold in hand) cuz' I know yer' on a bland diet ( Enjoy safe happily) ,,,:rolleyes:

o_O:hammer:o_O

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Something weird/funny happened this morning. I got up early to drive the wife to work and I got attacked opening my door. There was a friggin rooster clinging to my door handle :lmao:

I had claws and feathers going everywhere, I never even saw the sucker there. I have no idea where he came from but I do know there should not be any chickens anywhere near us :muttley:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Something weird/funny happened this morning. I got up early to drive the wife to work and I got attacked opening my door. There was a friggin rooster clinging to my door handle :lmao:

I had claws and feathers going everywhere, I never even saw the sucker there. I have no idea where he came from but I do know there should not be any chickens anywhere near us :muttley:
Cook the sucker that'll learn him
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ioeSiKrZWoJdVnhhH213_UgPzqlQrcIFdN8RRiwDQZPGF63p

Status
Not open for further replies.