waldoputty

Reaction score

cat with mouthful of melon :lmao:
19c509l1oa7zpjpg.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

"A Sexy easter egg rendezvous has quickly been penned into the itinerary of melons schedule, canceling his previously scheduled Chamber of Commerce luncheon event where he was going to live demonstrate the proper skinning and preparation of baked opossum"

Ya-BABY!
*I can skin an opossum any ol' day while giving a running commentary of unique tricks of the craft up at the podium,,,BUT,,,Easter egg huntin' with you would be special*o_O

:lmao2::thumbup::lmao2:

:)

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Yonder comes my kin folk in the moonlight. Louisiana Saturday night

Gulp gulp gulpzzzz. Just checking in with the beer thread homies. Hope everyone is doing well. Love you guys

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

"A Sexy easter egg rendezvous has quickly been penned into the itinerary of melons schedule, canceling his previously scheduled Chamber of Commerce luncheon event where he was going to live demonstrate the proper skinning and preparation of baked opossum"

Ya-BABY!
*I can skin an opossum any ol' day while giving a running commentary of unique tricks of the craft up at the podium,,,BUT,,,Easter egg huntin' with you would be special*o_O

:lmao2::thumbup::lmao2:

:)
:facepalm:Only my Melon would demonstrate such a thing, let alone at the Chamber Of Commerce. Really REALLY thought you were going to say "preparation of" casing liner's.:lmao2:

Aw.... "Special" it would be lovie.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
HILARIOUS:lmao:

Pretty sure Putty let it slip once or twice in the past that he also sports those fashionable neck scarfs when he's going for that refined debonair Asian look & gives pretty awesome raspberries himself, too:lmao:

o_O

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
HILARIOUS:lmao:

Pretty sure Putty let it slip once or twice in the past that he also sports those fashionable neck scarfs when he's going for that refined debonair Asian look & gives pretty awesome raspberries himself, too:lmao:

o_O
:huh::lmao2:Thanks for putting that image in my head Melon.

Status
Not open for further replies.