I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
HILARIOUS:lmao:

Pretty sure Putty let it slip once or twice in the past that he also sports those fashionable neck scarfs when he's going for that refined debonair Asian look & gives pretty awesome raspberries himself, too:lmao:

o_O

putty - debonair - true
putty - scarfs - dont own one

waldoputty

Reaction score
Lol. Hi Putty! That cat eating the Melon is hilarious. Hope you had a good drive back home.
tenor.gif

already back in LA couple nights ago.
thanks

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Can you imagine us all together literally at a bar? That could be very toxic.:lmao2::bow:
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
* after reading that,I immediately heard my mother yelling at me from 50 years ago: " you better settle down because you are having entirely too much fun,,,and will probably end up crying,,,,GO OUTSIDE "o_O

:lmao:THAT WOULD BE A BLAST BABY-DOLL!:lmao:other than the extremely thinner wallet and a hangover befitting of a fatherless orangutan,with the sunrise,,,I'M GAME:thumbup:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
trying to score points with daboyz from remote

I saw in the Sears easter sale flyer the other day, that their running a SPRING casing-liner blowout sale on them there debonair saffron FLASHY neck scarfs you seem to fancy,WALDO!
And there in all the bright-n- vibrant colors a secret Asian man like you would groove to,fer'sureo_O

:lmao2:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
* after reading that,I immediately heard my mother yelling at me from 50 years ago: " you better settle down because you are having entirely too much fun,,,and will probably end up crying,,,,GO OUTSIDE "o_O

:lmao:THAT WOULD BE A BLAST BABY-DOLL!:lmao:other than the extremely thinner wallet and a hangover befitting of a fatherless orangutan,with the sunrise,,,I'M GAME:thumbup:
Lol. A blast indeed. No thin wallet, @Ranching would handle the bill. :thumbup:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I saw in the Sears easter sale flyer the other day, that their running a SPRING casing-liner blowout sale on them there debonair saffron FLASHY neck scarfs you seem to fancy,WALDO!
And there in all the bright-n- vibrant colors a secret Asian man like you would groove to,fer'sureo_O

:lmao::laugh:Thats just crazy funny!

waldoputty

Reaction score

no dont want to get u too excited
putty has not gotten dressed up in years.
actually dusted off a suit to make sure i still fit last week for meetings...

Status
Not open for further replies.