I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Foppish ****,Foppish ****,,,,foppish **** of crawdad zen

Mounted up backwards on the bicycle b.s. boasts furiously backpedaling into the shadows of shame to hide his face,,,as the spirits of dead ancestors groan& howl with the shame bestowed upon them,,,haunt the walls of yer' bedroom at night scratching out their displeasured shame you've brought upon them,,,o_O

backpedaling for what?
when i quote the original post, it just shows that you were wrong.
the pm between max and me was only between max and me.
it just seems like you are hot and bothered.
so you probably misread and want to blame me for it anyways.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
in post 24342, i stated:
"now i am being serious.
in pm's, i actually suggested to him that i would stop teasing him in the putty way.
but he insisted in pm's that it is was fine and keep going the way i am and that he just needed to control his temper.
so i said ok, and kept having fun putty style.
the rest is history."

i said him (max) to you in the post.
so that is singular (max) and not plural.
like i said, if you want to see those pms between max and i so badly, then go get his permission.

i never said you had any pms - i have no idea where you got that from.
No,you didn't ,in fact if I recall with a memory that serves me well,you had actually pulled a quote from yer' female fellow $hit stirring partner as if you were attempting to juxtaposed this pm exchanged butt whipping you've handed out, ,into some kind of weird ***** projection of putty,,,which is pretty darn hilarious once a person thinks about it:lmao:

waldoputty

Reaction score
No,you didn't ,in fact if I recall with a memory that serves me well,you had actually pulled a quote from yer' female fellow $hit stirring partner as if you were attempting to juxtaposed this pm exchanged butt whipping you've handed out, ,into some kind of weird ***** projection of putty,,,which is pretty darn hilarious once a person thinks about it:lmao:

the chat with daboyz had nothing to do with max
daboyz and i were chatting about your use of colorful terms like fluffer but then want to claim ignorance as well as your incident with rgv which she did not supply the thread/post # for.

@daboyzruleperiod - wow he admitted to chasing rgv. is this on another thread? really naked and blamed it on nyquil?
not much will ever shock me with melon.
had to google an urban dictionary to find his term fluffer.
seems like he must frequent those places or perhaps he employ them for his adult film...

Melonfeud

Reaction score
backpedaling for what?
when i quote the original post, it just shows that you were wrong.
the pm between max and me was only between max and me.
it just seems like you are hot and bothered.
so you probably misread and want to blame me for it anyways.
I didn't know Max was involved at any point, as I certainly don't recall seeing any of his posts in the beer thread today,,,crawdaddy-o,,,daddy-o be crawling in that crayfish boogie all backing up blindly putty-o,,oh putty-o doing his best china stir-fry style of crawdaddin: o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
I didn't know Max was involved at any point, as I certainly don't recall seeing any of his posts in the beer thread today,,,crawdaddy-o,,,daddy-o be crawling in that crayfish boogie all backing up blindly putty-o,,oh putty-o doing his best china stir-fry style of crawdaddin: o_O

when someone i respect suggested not to post the PM, i thought for a sec and realized he was right.
you want to see some of them, get max's permission.
end of story.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
when someone i respect suggested not to post the PM, i thought for a sec and realized he was right.
you want to see some of them, get max's permission.
end of story.
No,it's not the end of story,you popped off about holding p.ms with me on dec2 in which you claim some form of documentation of superiority over me and I told you to prove it by posting it,,, you wrinkled brained ying yango_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Well,I reckon I've extracted my pound of worthless flesh,it's obvious you've bit into something a little to tough for you to chew on in trying to tangle with me with yer' chatty TEASING,,, it's called WANG LEATHER, PUTTY,,,,OH-YES!
MELON STUFFED yer' mouth plumb full of western Wang leathero_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
No,it's not the end of story,you popped off about holding p.ms with me on dec2 in which you claim some form of documentation of superiority over me and I told you to prove it by posting it,,, you wrinkled brained ying yango_O

in post 24354, this was the 1st time i gave the dates for the pm's between max and me.
it was a response to your post about pm's between max and me. no where did i say there were any pms between you and me.
you somehow fantasized about it and now insist it is true.
"many pms were exchanged on dec 2nd but i will not cut and paste them here.
putty likes fun, but do expect people to follow through with what they say.
otherwise, both sides putting each other on ignore is good for the soul."

waldoputty

Reaction score
Well,I reckon I've extracted my pound of worthless flesh,it's obvious you've bit into something a little to tough for you to chew on in trying to tangle with me with yer' chatty TEASING,,, it's called WANG LEATHER, PUTTY,,,,OH-YES!
MELON STUFFED yer' mouth plumb full of western Wang leathero_O

you got nowhere.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
i think everyone in this thread drinks beer besides putty.
putty has a damage stomach so no alcohol
Did alcohol do it I kinda figgered out that you are sick I have not had a beer or alcohol in 7 months maybe 8 1 more clean test and I can start again I was sick and could not drink because it would have screwed up the medication I was taking and stopped it from working

Melonfeud

Reaction score
you got nowhere.
Bleats the battered,bruised & knocked out of commission casing-liner of one : WALDO PUTTY while curled up in the fetal position mumbling the near undecipherable single faint word repeatedly,,,, m,,e,,,,,l,,,o,,,,n,,,m,,,e,,,l,,,o,,,,,n,,,,,m,,,,,e,,,,l,,,,o,,,,n,,,,,,,m,,,,,e,,,,,,l,,,,,o,,,,,n,,,,,,m,,,,e,,,,l,,,,,o,,,,,,,n over&over,,,,,fade to black,keying the Nuges guitar cords of stranglehold as the credits flash by at triple speed

waldoputty

Reaction score
Did alcohol do it I kinda figgered out that you are sick I have not had a beer or alcohol in 7 months maybe 8 1 more clean test and I can start again I was sick and could not drink because it would have screwed up the medication I was taking and stopped it from working

i drank something bad (caustic?) accidentally 3 years ago that damaged the gi lining.
it is due to the miracles to modern experimental endoscopy that surgery was not needed, though it was touch and go for 6 months.

never drank that much alcohol, except a little champagne for new years and perhaps a couple other parties.
funny thing is drank more as a 10 year old with grandpa using a little brandy to chase down the chill everyday.
that is something popular in hong kong with the previous generations...

waldoputty

Reaction score
Bleats the battered,bruised & knocked out of commission casing-liner of one : WALDO PUTTY while curled up in the fetal position mumbling the near undecipherable single faint word repeatedly,,,, m,,e,,,,,l,,,o,,,,n,,,m,,,e,,,l,,,o,,,,,n,,,,,m,,,,,e,,,,l,,,,o,,,,n,,,,,,,m,,,,,e,,,,,,l,,,,,o,,,,,n,,,,,,m,,,,e,,,,l,,,,,o,,,,,,,n over&over,,,,,fade to black,keying the Nuges guitar cords of stranglehold as the credits flash by at triple speed

dissonance techniques do not work on putty either

Melonfeud

Reaction score
dissonance techniques do not work on putty either
Neither does facts & cognitive reading comprehension,,, but hey it is yer' delusion,,, I'm just here to kick sand on you while bringing the mid-afternoon desert heat of July ,,,everytime that chatty TEASING of yours is trying to be painted on me,,,you'll change yer' tune sooner rather than later ,you can bank on thato_O

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
i drank something bad (caustic?) accidentally 3 years ago that damaged the gi lining.
it is due to the miracles to modern experimental endoscopy that surgery was not needed, though it was touch and go for 6 months.

never drank that much alcohol, except a little champagne for new years and perhaps a couple other parties.
funny thing is drank more as a 10 year old with grandpa using a little brandy to chase down the chill everyday.
that is something popular in hong kong with the previous generations...
My wife had something eat a hole in her upper intestines a bout a year ago almost killed her it was all the medications she was taking and drinking wine coolers at the same time Took surgery to fix her was in hospital for 4 months

waldoputty

Reaction score
Neither does facts & cognitive reading comprehension,,, but hey it is yer' delusion,,, I'm just here to kick sand on you while bringing the mid-afternoon desert heat of July ,,,everytime that chatty TEASING of yours is trying to be paint on me,,,you'll change yer' tune sooner rather than later ,you can bank on thato_O

fact is it was some pms between putty and max, but you fantasized i said there were pms involving you.
fact is when you were shown the 1st posts relevant, you changed the topic because you were you wrong.

waldoputty

Reaction score
My wife had something eat a hole in her upper intestines a bout a year ago almost killed her it was all the medications she was taking and drinking wine coolers at the same time Took surgery to fix her was in hospital for 4 months

wow really. did not realize that could happen.
i presume she was checked for h. pylori?

Status
Not open for further replies.