I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
melon acting like poor-shy boy who picks on girl who he likes instead of asking her out

how cute !

:lmao:

:rolleyes:
Definitely cuter than you running around posing as the pants less PUTTY poster day& nighto_O

* man,yer' still pretty sexually immature cerebrally,huh putty?:rolleyes:
I was playing with the girls in second grade in ways that would've made you blush & feverish as of yesterday in yer' world Waldoo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
melon, the focus on putty butt and putty without pants is abnormal and no-zen-like.
u need to approach @daboyzruleperiod like the white casting coach.
man up and asked her to dance instead of being little shy boy who picks on the girl he likes
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

More like it's clanging disharmoniously in the pantsless Putty zen of self-conscious paranoia & yer' the one constantly mentioning yer' butt ,which is rather weird,:rolleyes:,,,I've mentioned spackling yer' crack full of sand one timeo_O

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
More like it's clanging disharmoniously in the pantsless Putty zen of self-conscious paranoia & yer' the one constantly mentioning yer' butt ,which is rather weird,:rolleyes:,,,I've mentioned spackling yer' crack full of sand one timeo_O
Sounds like a Coast to Coast conversation.:p
:lmao2:

waldoputty

Reaction score

if u want to ask the lady out, just man up and dont use putty as an excuse.

waldoputty

Reaction score
:rolleyes:
Definitely cuter than you running around posing as the pants less PUTTY poster day& nighto_O

* man,yer' still pretty sexually immature cerebrally,huh putty?:rolleyes:
I was playing with the girls in second grade in ways that would've made you blush & feverish as of yesterday in yer' world Waldoo_O

oh the mature melon pulling ponytails in 2nd grade!

waldoputty

Reaction score
putty car hit huge pot hole in road and tire exploded.
luckily it is run-flats so it will be tolled tomorrow to the tire store.
the side of the tire literally exploded in 2 places, holy crap...

Melonfeud

Reaction score
putty car hit huge pot hole in road and tire exploded.
luckily it is run-flats so it will be tolled tomorrow to the tire store.
the side of the tire literally exploded in 2 places, holy crap...
Lucky fer' you ,being pantless & all,,,or you'd of surely laid some whole crap in them trousers too,huh Putty?o_O

* you must've been awfully preoccupied with something going on behind the wheel:omg:,,,,now you know there Waldo if one dwelt in the perfectness of this Zen of yer's they'd of had road hazard coverage on them there tireso_O

Status
Not open for further replies.