I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ya,well that makes two of us in the shocked dept. You over the tire & me over the Russians knocking out of the sky damn near 70% of that retaliatory missile and air strike over in Syria on Friday,guess Ivan's S-300& S-400 air defence casing-liner ain't no joke:eek:

* the hot skinny theory is they've somehow managed to have jacked the command guidance signal system sometime soon after launch and made 'em crash into the Seao_O

i dont think the russians were trying that hard, as many reports said the s300s and s400s were not even used and that no tomahawks went to the areas the russians were responsible for.
so 'apparently' the shooting did not enter the russian areas
so the russians 'apparently' did not get involved in intercepting with their new toys.
whatever the real number of 30 year old tech tomahawks shot down, it was probably with 30 year old tech SAMs, though possibly with some help from more modern radars than their own 30 year old fire control radars.

what is more interesting is that apparently 19 stealth cruise missile JASSMs were used along with 57 tomahawks against the demolished 'research center'.
http://fortune.com/2018/04/14/lockheed-martin-jassm-missile-syria/
so the pentagon tested its new toy.
or you can interpret that each side was trying harder than they publicly said.

although you shoot enough 30 year old tomahawk bullets simultaneously, you can over satuate even s300 and s400 systems.
i have seen pics of the destroyed sites, so whatever the real number got through, it was effective enough.

i think the russians essentially greenlighted the hand slapping.
everyone get to go home claiming victory.
it was a $100 million fireworks show.
targets destroyed - mission accomplished and crime punished
shot down some tomahawks - russian arms are not worthless and not embarrassed
bozo walking to work in a suit - he is still cool and in charge.

we will get more of the same.
no one can afford real shooting.
each side gets to clobber the other side's proxies.
nerve gas attack punished, so go to chlorine.
chlorine attack punished, use cluster bombs.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
i dont think the russians were trying that hard, as many reports said the s300s and s400s were not even used and that no tomahawks went to the areas the russians were responsible for.
so 'apparently' the shooting did not enter the russian areas
so the russians 'apparently' did not get involved in intercepting with their new toys.
whatever the real number of 30 year old tech tomahawks shot down, it was probably with 30 year old tech SAMs, though possibly with some help from more modern radars than their own 30 year old fire control radars.

what is more interesting is that apparently 19 stealth cruise missile JASSMs were used along with 57 tomahawks against the demolished 'research center'.
http://fortune.com/2018/04/14/lockheed-martin-jassm-missile-syria/
so the pentagon tested its new toy.
or you can interpret that each side was trying harder than they publicly said.

although you shoot enough 30 year old tomahawk bullets simultaneously, you can over satuate even s300 and s400 systems.
i have seen pics of the destroyed sites, so whatever the real number got through, it was effective enough.

i think the russians essentially greenlighted the hand slapping.
everyone get to go home claiming victory.
it was a $100 million fireworks show.
targets destroyed - mission accomplished and crime punished
shot down some tomahawks - russian arms are not worthless and not embarrassed
bozo walking to work in a suit - he is still cool and in charge.

we will get more of the same.
no one can afford real shooting.
each side gets to clobber the other side's proxies.
nerve gas attack punished, so go to chlorine.
chlorine attack punished, use cluster bombs.
It was more than a $100mil. Fireworks show,last I'd read their running 1.8 million per tomahawk missile strike,Syria claims to only have utilized the s-150& s-200 casing-liners, Russia sez' they never activated their new Play Prettyies they've got deployed there,,,,I say that's a smoking hot load of dis-info B.S.X's 2, ya,this was a grandiose theatrically coordinated male member contest.:rolleyes:

* Ivan was given a weeks 'head's -up' notice & wasn't about to have their market share of Armament exports " pantsed" on the world stage once againo_O

Have you heard that Iraq is switching back to Ivan's T-72B tank casing-liner ? over the M-1A-1
( cuz' we've stopped fleet maintenance, due to their failure in the strict inventory control clause,agreed to prior to fort'en them up with those rolling can openers)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
unscrews BUTT plug,that's seldom withdrawn from it's inner storage Sanctum of the pantsless Putty,
come over here dd
putty has an electrifying shortcut to zen puttyism ;)

Hey! I've reintroduced the original pertinent parts of the PANTSLESS PUTTY'S PLAN fer' DD, of which you've slyly omittedo_O

:lmao::rolleyes::lmao2:

waldoputty

Reaction score
It was more than a $100mil. Fireworks show,last I'd read their running 1.8 million per tomahawk missile strike,Syria claims to only have utilized the s-150& s-200 casing-liners, Russia sez' they never activated their new Play Prettyies they've got deployed there,,,,I say that's a smoking hot load of dis-info B.S.X's 2, ya,this was a grandiose theatrically coordinated male member contest.:rolleyes:

* Ivan was given a weeks 'head's -up' notice & wasn't about to have their market share of Armament exports " pantsed" on the world stage once againo_O

Have you heard that Iraq is switching back to Ivan's T-72B tank casing-liner ? over the M-1A-1
( cuz' we've stopped fleet maintenance, due to their failure in the strict inventory control clause,agreed to prior to fort'en them up with those rolling can openers)

ok, so say it was a $200m fireworks show.
still nothing for everyone to save face.

as the crow flies, it is only 100 miles from tartus to damascus.
the long range version of s400 is way beyond that.
there is obviously a limited time window so who knows.
there are plenty good reasons why they did not fire anything.
one of which is the cost of the long range version of the s400 missile would be similar to the cruise missile.
given the cost and likelihood of failure, i would not have fire either.
furthermore, why escalate for no benefit in any fashion.
they darn well knew there were too many tomahawks to intercept simultaneously.

also even with if all the tomahawks were intercepted, the 19 stealth missiles with 1000lb warheads would still have wiped the place out.
so why bother if the russians knew the JASSMs were in play.
bozo and short fat guy have been reminded that s400s cannot stop JASSMs.

anyhow, those targets are sacrificial anyways.
they already wiped out that town and got rid of the rebels there.
they already achieved what they wanted.

iraq switching to t72s just shows what a waste of $ that war was.
well feel sorry for the poor russians.
within 5 years, their economy would be in shambles when electric vehicles undermine the price of oil, approaching their worst nightmare.

waldoputty

Reaction score
good afternoon everyone.
just got the exploded tire replaced and only had to pay 1/3 of the price...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
good afternoon everyone.
just got the exploded tire replaced and only had to pay 1/3 of the price...
Hello Putty. Been a lazy day for me. Probably gonna start my new job next week. Gonna give it a few weeks and see if I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.