I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much Love to all of you. I love you all. Happy Mother's Day.
giphy.gif
 
hanging happy and proud
:lmao:

how is the new job?

been writing a business plan for 5 days and pretty much all consuming...
Didn't work out. Gave my notice yesterday. Nice guys, but very unorganized. I'm used to structure and efficiency. Back to hanging out at the country club next week.
 
Didn't work out. Gave my notice yesterday. Nice guys, but very unorganized. I'm used to structure and efficiency. Back to hanging out at the country club next week.
and doing real estate!
and hitting on the ...
 
Didn't work out. Gave my notice yesterday. Nice guys, but very unorganized. I'm used to structure and efficiency. Back to hanging out at the country club next week.
Lol. That was fast. I know, ya just worked long enough to pay for that prom dress.:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,030
Messages
14,658,297
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top