I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola, amigo! All is well, just bought three new cookbooks and the little one just left with his school to DC/NY :) :star:

How goes it, Coach??
Good.my daughter graduated last week, my wife retires in a couple more weeks and I have three houses on contract. Salud!!
 
Hola, amigo! All is well, just bought three new cookbooks and the little one just left with his school to DC/NY :) :star:

How goes it, Coach??

look everyone, guess who is here today to honor us with his presence...
 
All of us from the first thread!! Remember Bill Wooten and those other fellas that stopped coming around? Good times, man. Gosh, I wish Haley was still around.
Yes sir! He was fun to hang with. Wonder if he still reads our thread? Salud, Haley!!
 
Yes sir! He was fun to hang with. Wonder if he still reads our thread? Salud, Haley!!
I figure he has to check in from time to time. I wish he would create a new account and let a few of us know <nudge nudge elbow elbow HALEYareyoulistening>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,040
Messages
14,658,837
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top