I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that " cauliflower mash" if it's close to what I'm thinking it is,it's bound to be delicious

* boiled up soft,seasoned and mashed*
Mashed potatoes. Sub the potatoes with cauliflower. Good and good for you.
 
It’s more the suicide remark. Having four battles that have offed themselves since 2006, latest just a few years ago, I’m seeing blood red right now on this site. A sports site shouldn’t make one this angry. Hold down fort, amigos
 
It’s more the suicide remark. Having four battles that have offed themselves since 2006, latest just a few years ago, I’m seeing blood red right now on this site. A sports site shouldn’t make one this angry. Hold down fort, amigos
Forget the sports and just chill at the tavern. You can throw your peanut shells on the floor.
 
i guess i missed it.
the idiot seemed to have gotten weird out of nowhere...

but sorry dont think lebron is going to philly
there is nothing in the city for him
no hollywood and nothing for his family.
he has to count of one guy learning to shoot and the other guy staying healthy.
if i were him, it would be la, boston or golden state.
boston has irving so probably not.
golden state would make him look bad so probably not.

he stays in cleveland or goes to la probably.
he probably wants to be on the team where his family will probably be living.
supposedly he does not like houston the city either
So true Putty. That's all the local news is talking about. Even Wentz is on the LeBron to Philly wagon.

They did say he likes the schools here. Temple, University Of Pennsylvania, Penn State, Villanova across the river in Jersey there's Princeton, the list goes on.

There's a lot of LeBron billboards up in Philly as well.
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/6abc...ppear-in-south-philly-/3324589/?source=images
 
Last edited:
I never even thought to think about it... Internet protocol be's hard and stuff!
@daboyzruleperiod - I hope I never referred to you as "dude", or "guy", or "bro(ther)"... I just never considered it and talk in blanket statements, along those lines.
Now I know.

Actually I don't, generally, refer to people as anything... Maybe I'm wrong...

Now I'm rambling...
Lol. Hi Corso. You've been nothing but a gentleman. I enjoyed your rambling. !Salud:D
 
So true Putty. That's all the local news is talking about. Even Wentz is on the LeBron to Philly wagon.

They did say he likes the schools here. Temple, University Of Pennsylvania, Penn State, Villanova across the river in Jersey there's Princeton, the list goes on.

There's a lot of LeBron billboards up in Philly as well.
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/6abc...ppear-in-south-philly-/3324589/?source=images

there are multiple reports of lebron's kids going to schools in la with a couple other players' kids...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,279
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top