I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
LOL bro I just started! I got some Dirt Wolf IPA 8.7 !
Good stuff!!
Whew ,I've 3 more rolling rocks outta that 12 pack& 1/3 fluid capacity remaining in my battle cruiser of BEAM I bought for the weekendo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
The Beam will see you through !!
Copy THAT:)

Hey boys!! I'm on my fourth Natty Ice 24ouncer!!
:lmao: back in the 'Trailerville install' days of my numbness there was a couple of 'old school' Trailerville home installers that would set-up double wides out of a 4 door Chevy suburban & that's all them ol' boys drank,,, Kenny & jack,,,both ex cons they were competition & later on became rock solid friends I'd have come up to the BIG swimming pool house & grill steaks& drink,,,,Kenny's
gone country a couple years back & jacks on so much methadone he'll nod off behind the wheel driving down the rode,,,ya,that ol' Kenny 'tapped' a nosey dogooder fer a bit to hard up side the head while burgling a warehouse up in Chicago back in the 70's & was sitting for manslaughter ,,he,,broke wide on escape for about 14 years out in ARIZONA before he got scooped back up& that judge just shipped him back out to the desert& completely exonerated him:lmao:

maxdogg

Reaction score

:lmao: back in the 'Trailerville install' days of my numbness there was a couple of 'old school' Trailerville home installers that would set-up double wides out of a 4 door Chevy suburban & that's all them ol' boys drank,,, Kenny & jack,,,both ex cons they were competition & later on became rock solid friends I'd have come up to the BIG swimming pool house & grill steaks& drink,,,,Kenny's
gone country a couple years back & jacks on so much methadone he'll nod off behind the wheel driving down the rode,,,ya,that ol' Kenny 'tapped' a nosey dogooder fer a bit to hard up side the head while burgling a warehouse up in Chicago back in the 70's & was sitting for manslaughter ,,he,,broke wide on escape for about 14 years out in ARIZONA before he got scooped back up& that judge just shipped him back out to the desert& completely exonerated him:lmao:
LOL great story !!:lmao:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Maybe I need to drink something else!! :lmao2::lmao2:

Melonfeud

Reaction score

:lmao: I :lmao2: orbit:laugh: completely:lmao2:around :laugh: that:lmao2: Weird Al's:thumbup: Amish Paradise :clap::starspin::clap:

* mister satire chest harp flat-out JACKED WHATEVER TOAD IN THE HOLE MESSAGE THOSE OL' BOYS WAS TRYING TO IMPART UPON Society's Societyo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.