I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

FineFan

Reaction score
He showed up and paid me in full. Whew!

Glad to hear that Ranching. I'm just dropping in before I head out of town for the coming July 4th holiday, going up the country
to visit my grandmother. I want to take this opportunity to say "Happy Independence Day" to all my new friends and enjoy the food and liberations.
What a great country!:clap:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Ugh... just got back from a promo tour. Hate them with a passion. Go to cool places you've never been before, but you don't get time to do anything except maybe eat at a restaurant. I am mentally and physically exhausted. I closed all the blinds and curtains... turned the lights off...
Going to slip myself a mickey.

BUT... I finally got my official Registration for my latest project. Yay! Nobody can steal my stuff! Well, I say that...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Ahhh... turned on Swamp of the Ravens, riff'd by my main men from Rifftrax, of course.
Poured myself a bourbon and diet soda... Life is good.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Glad to hear that Ranching. I'm just dropping in before I head out of town for the coming July 4th holiday, going up the country
to visit my grandmother. I want to take this opportunity to say "Happy Independence Day" to all my new friends and enjoy the food and liberations.
Have a safe trip!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Aw, thank you. Have a wonderful time yourself. And watch that waistline.:p

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah... just going to chill with that playing and tool around here for a bit. I looked at the Fanzone and nothing there interested me.
Im gonna have a couple of beers on the patio and cue some burgers. Mosquitoes are finally subsiding a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.