maxdogg
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,570
- Reaction score
- 10,765
no where ?Max did you check out the vid on Jeff Dahmer![]()
no where ?Max did you check out the vid on Jeff Dahmer![]()
no where ?
Bunch of bullies. Looks like Garrett in HS!Ranching check out the vid on Jeff Dahmer I posted.
Groove 3 times and hit the beam![]()
naw, I'm outkast fortified fer' awhile,,,give us some 'white Buffalo' or center of yer mind ' by NUGE& AMBOY DUKES,,,I think you have to venture out tomorrow and get some more. That will solve it.naw, I'm outkast fortified fer' awhile,,,give us some 'white Buffalo' or center of yer mind ' by NUGE& AMBOY DUKES,,,
![]()
Needs to join Dahmer Fan ClubI think you have to venture out tomorrow and get some more. That will solve it.

I just need to let my fingers do the walking ,if there's anything I desire,I think you have to venture out tomorrow and get some more. That will solve it.
Its 95 here east coast !
Your wish is my command brother.
