I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi J. It's very very hot over here. Besides that, fun indeed. !Salud young man.
G8j.gif
Stay in the shade and have a couple Negronis, M :)
 
Got a big closing tomorrow! Sounds too good to be true, we'll see if they show up. An all cash offer from a client in Mexico. Im a bit skeptical, they did put up a good amount of earnest money.
 
I like that that tune. They p!ayec it all the time when I worked security on SPI
Brings back a lot of memories. One of my good friends from school back then name was Eileen. Everywhere we went, that song was requested.

Hey, that sounds like a great closing. If they put a large amount of cash down, it's a sign that they fell in love with the property. No worries Ranchy. It's in the bag. !Salud ;)
 
Got a big closing tomorrow! Sounds too good to be true, we'll see if they show up. An all cash offer from a client in Mexico. Im a bit skeptical, they did put up a good amount of earnest money.
Congrats, Coach! Hope you're able to close it, brother!
 
It's all good, Sis. If anything was wrong, I'd be on here hooting and hollering to get some free sympathy :D
Lol. I know one thing, after all that hoot and hollering that you did, I sure never wish to get on your bad side. :muttley:Have a good night love. Have to do some wash.



Good Night @waldoputty @Ranching
 
Lol. I know one thing, after all that hoot and hollering that you did, I sure never wish to get on your bad side. :muttley:Have a good night love. Have to do some wash.
You never, ever will, M. :) And I was wrong to that thread, had no business posting that night. I sent so many PMs out that morning. Have a good one, love, ttyl :star::starspin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,052
Messages
14,659,783
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top