Ranched
"We Are Penn State"
- Messages
- 34,885
- Reaction score
- 84,326
Oh I bet you have.
Gonna fix the TV after all. He's only charging 300 bucks to replace the motherboard. Gonna keep looking for another and then take this one to SPI.Good morning amigos
Picking up the little one this evening after his play.
Thanks, Coach. Hey man, is your daughter off to college soon? Has she picked a school? I might've missed it in my mini-hiatus, brotherGood morning! Enjoy the time with your son!
Sounds like a solid plan, brother. I'm about to redo my son's room. A complete remodel now that he's getting older. He's really excited about it, we planned it together.Gonna fix the TV after all. He's only charging 300 bucks to replace the motherboard. Gonna keep looking for another and then take this one to SPI.
AWESOME,MAXIMUSShe'll be going to a school about 35 miles away. She's gonna stay in the dorms with her best friend of 13 years. Weekends at home will keep me and my wife happy. I bought season tickets to the Texas games, well be going up for those. Her school is part of the UT system.Thanks, Coach. Hey man, is your daughter off to college soon? Has she picked a school? I might've missed it in my mini-hiatus, brother
Lol. I knew you heard that song. I too love the 80's pop. We have great taste.OMG I LOVE this song, never knew the band, but this a great single, hon. Gosh I love 80s pop and how punk-infused and how glamour it was

You didn't miss it luv. I asked Ranchy the same thing when he told us about the graduation party and he ignored me. Pftt....the nerve I tell you.Thanks, Coach. Hey man, is your daughter off to college soon? Has she picked a school? I might've missed it in my mini-hiatus, brother
What's her major Ranchy?She'll be going to a school about 35 miles away. She's gonna stay in the dorms with her best friend of 13 years. Weekends at home will keep me and my wife happy. I bought season tickets to the Texas games, well be going up for those. Her school is part of the UT system.
That's awesome, buddy. Congrats to your family, amigo.She'll be going to a school about 35 miles away. She's gonna stay in the dorms with her best friend of 13 years. Weekends at home will keep me and my wife happy. I bought season tickets to the Texas games, well be going up for those. Her school is part of the UT system.
You didn't miss it luv. I asked Ranchy the same thing when he told us about the graduation party and he ignored me. Pftt....the nerve I tell you.











Lol. I knew you heard that song. I too love the 80's pop. We have great taste.![]()




Nurse practitioner or anesthesia. She already has 57 college hours.What's her major Ranchy?
Good morn' to YOU, Melonious of Mels!Hey,good morning one& all @9:10 a.m. of the sunlit hour,,,
* I'm seeing some new cool dudes swinging by & checkin' in,,,AWESOME![]()


