I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning amigos :star:

Picking up the little one this evening after his play.
Gonna fix the TV after all. He's only charging 300 bucks to replace the motherboard. Gonna keep looking for another and then take this one to SPI.
 
Gonna fix the TV after all. He's only charging 300 bucks to replace the motherboard. Gonna keep looking for another and then take this one to SPI.
Sounds like a solid plan, brother. I'm about to redo my son's room. A complete remodel now that he's getting older. He's really excited about it, we planned it together.
 
Thanks, Coach. Hey man, is your daughter off to college soon? Has she picked a school? I might've missed it in my mini-hiatus, brother
She'll be going to a school about 35 miles away. She's gonna stay in the dorms with her best friend of 13 years. Weekends at home will keep me and my wife happy. I bought season tickets to the Texas games, well be going up for those. Her school is part of the UT system.
 
OMG I LOVE this song, never knew the band, but this a great single, hon. Gosh I love 80s pop and how punk-infused and how glamour it was
Lol. I knew you heard that song. I too love the 80's pop. We have great taste. :flagwave:
 
Thanks, Coach. Hey man, is your daughter off to college soon? Has she picked a school? I might've missed it in my mini-hiatus, brother
You didn't miss it luv. I asked Ranchy the same thing when he told us about the graduation party and he ignored me. Pftt....the nerve I tell you.
 
She'll be going to a school about 35 miles away. She's gonna stay in the dorms with her best friend of 13 years. Weekends at home will keep me and my wife happy. I bought season tickets to the Texas games, well be going up for those. Her school is part of the UT system.
What's her major Ranchy?
 
She'll be going to a school about 35 miles away. She's gonna stay in the dorms with her best friend of 13 years. Weekends at home will keep me and my wife happy. I bought season tickets to the Texas games, well be going up for those. Her school is part of the UT system.
That's awesome, buddy. Congrats to your family, amigo.
 

Whew! The gal twirling thru the war dead buried is kinda' gripping,,, I've two older sisters & naturally heard all their records, they played a lot of George,,, & I recall later on a bunch of Dan Fogelburg,,,o_O
 
Hey,good morning one& all @9:10 a.m. of the sunlit hour,,,:)

* I'm seeing some new cool dudes swinging by & checkin' in,,,AWESOME:thumbup:
 
Anesthesia,,, just think of the nitrous oxide laughing gas array she could have set up on the port side of yer' lazy boy lounge recliner, COACH,,, & THE HANGOVER CUREMENT of pure OXYGEN casing-liner on the right side of it,,,o_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,724
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top