I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ur focus on parades is truly enlightening.
putty was exhausted after friday trip to reno area.
had to stop off to rest/sleep 15 minutes in the car so i would not fall asleep at the wheel.
actually did that stop and sleep thing twice in the last hour...
got to sf house at 1am
rested at family party yesterday.
Good call,putty!
Better to risk bodily dismemberment from some deranged rest stop hacksaw psycho while dead at the wheel asleep,,, than drifting off the road at 75 mph while on cruise control,,,o_Oo_Oo_O




:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
 
Good call,putty!
Better to risk bodily dismemberment from some deranged rest stop hacksaw psycho while dead at the wheel asleep,,, than drifting off the road at 75 mph while on cruise control,,,o_Oo_Oo_O




:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

no rest stop.
stopped at empty mini-mall parking lots in areas that i am familiar with.
chance for running into anyone is very very low yet the risk for something happening if someone showed up is higher...
 
@Fireside Chat fam. I see you all. I like your thread, reminds me of the Beer Thread.

Wanted to show my love to ya'll. Don't be appalled when you log in :D @Streetwise @gp_cowpolk @CouchCoach @Runwildboys @Xelda and some of the others.

I just get bored and hand out Likes to threads with 45 pages. Just me being me, and i love your camaraderie
 
@Londonboy

I feel like you and I would be solid mates, but I never run into you in any threads :( You're funny as hell, my brother. :star:
 
Good call,putty!
Better to risk bodily dismemberment from some deranged rest stop hacksaw psycho while dead at the wheel asleep,,, than drifting off the road at 75 mph while on cruise control,,,o_Oo_Oo_O




:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
That pos Eagles fan is running amok in the main forum and no one cares. lol

the new CZ
 
@Fireside Chat fam. I see you all. I like your thread, reminds me of the Beer Thread.

Wanted to show my love to ya'll. Don't be appalled when you log in :D @Streetwise @gp_cowpolk @CouchCoach @Runwildboys @Xelda and some of the others.

I just get bored and hand out Likes to threads with 45 pages. Just me being me, and i love your camaraderie
Sweet Baby Jesus Trouty! I thought you passed out on the "Like" button.
Much love brother.
You're one of us. Anyone that takes the time to hand out thst many meaningless like is a good guy in my book. Hell, 97.8% of my offerings are pure, unfiltered BS
 
I usually pick up my mojo in the GDTs and my regular season threads, I feel so buried right now.

Being absent from the forum for that couple months in feb-mar did me no favors
 
Sweet Baby Jesus Trouty! I thought you passed out on the "Like" button.
Much love brother.
You're one of us. Anyone that takes the time to hand out thst many meaningless like is a good guy in my book. Hell, 97.8% of my offerings are pure, unfiltered BS
My bro, it is my pleasure. You guys are good people, and I wasn't indiscriminate in my Likes in there. I mean everyone of them, Street. Remember how it made you feel and pass it on to others, my friend.

So glad that you guys found this forum, and just as much as the forum accepted you guys, thank you for accepting us, brother.
 
Which Eagles fan is that, I'll stay clear.
I wont even shout him out, man. He's all over the main board. I'll do my best chase him off. Not as a bully, but as a soldier for this forum. CZ isn't Blogging the Boys where everything is peaches and dandelions. I know some members, even folks in the beer thread, have a complex with that. but it is what it is

He's trying to rub that lil chubby all over our Zone because his team won and he feels like the rooster in the hen house.

dude even introduced himself in a thread and proclaimed he would out Zoners he felt worthy of his pointed finger.

WHOA BRO JUST WHOA BRO, that pumps me up and I take it as a challenge.
 
That pos Eagles fan is running amok in the main forum and no one cares. lol

the new CZ
What? Who? I haven't even been going into the Fanzone for a hot minute. I might go see what's going on.
 
Sweet Baby Jesus Trouty! I thought you passed out on the "Like" button.
Much love brother.
You're one of us. Anyone that takes the time to hand out thst many meaningless like is a good guy in my book. Hell, 97.8% of my offerings are pure, unfiltered BS
I generally enjoy your BS.
 
Goshdamn its times like these I miss Jack. He dreaded the Eagles.

None of this cordial nonsense with the enemy

I will find my new Boxer, it is my mission LOL

Theres a few folks kinda feeling my angst with him, judging by their support of my posts, but mainly I think we have a bunch of "let's hold hands" and accept the enemy types here, right now. I think it's because they won and that buys them credo with a lot of posters here

I'll stand on the mountain I am, even if it's with very few support or folks scared to join the fray
 
I wont even shout him out, man. He's all over the main board. I'll do my best chase him off. Not as a bully, but as a soldier for this forum. CZ isn't Blogging the Boys where everything is peaches and dandelions. I know some members, even folks in the beer thread, have a complex with that. but it is what it is

He's trying to rub that lil chubby all over our Zone because his team won and he feels like the rooster in the hen house.

dude even introduced himself in a thread and proclaimed he would out Zoners he felt worthy of his pointed finger.

WHOA BRO JUST WHOA BRO, that pumps me up and I take it as a challenge.
Lol... I have to find this guy.
 
What? Who? I haven't even been going into the Fanzone for a hot minute. I might go see what's going on.
Look for the Emmitt Smith threads, as well as the "Why do you come here" thread (last page of said thread)

His name is Aero some such, Cors. I have been relentless to him, then apologized because he got all emo, then went off on him again. It was his disrespect, his changing the goalposts, and coming to OUR house to **** on 22.

You should read his intro, its truly disgusting
 
Look for the Emmitt Smith threads, as well as the "Why do you come here" thread (last page)

His name is Aero some such, Cors. I have been relentless to him, then apologized because he got all emo, then went off on him again. It was his disrespect, his changing the goalposts, and coming to OUR house to **** on 22.

You should read his intro, its truly disgusting
Ha ha ha! Will do!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,736
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top