I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love ya too hon, thank you for the sweet words, and please do any time, M
 
tenor.gif
I (we understand) luv. Sign out and enjoy ur days with your son. You WILL be missed. But I can text you to say hi. Ya can't get away from me.....:muttley:
Love ya too hon, thank you for the sweet words, and please do any time, M
Wheres @waldoputty surely, the parade is over by now! Where you at Putty?!?
 
Christmas in July !!! :yourock::bow::yourock:
Brother, you're righteous, my friend, and it is my pleasure to return the favor. There will be many many more avalanches for a lot of folks here. I took that break, but I'm back. I don't play, my avalanches bury you! :D Wear snow shoes!! :)

You've always had my back to the fullest. You're a ride or die friend of mine here, bro. :bow::bow::bow:
 
Brother, you're righteous, my friend, and it is my pleasure to return the favor. There will be many many more avalanches for a lot of folks here. I took that break, but I'm back. I don't play, my avalanches bury you! :D Wear snow shoes!! :)

You've always had my back to the fullest. You're a ride or die friend of mine here, bro. :bow::bow::bow:
The feeling is mutual brother !! :bow::thumbup::bow:
 
"The weather outside is weather"

JC and I caught in the same blizzard! Frostbite was kicking in with that one. Had to throw on The North Face parka. burrrrrrrrrr

@DFWJC

 
Hope everyone is having a wonderful afternoon. If you see that punk Eagles fan in the main Zone, let that casing liner have it/ Dude is running around amok and its a Sunday and no one is here lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,735
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top