I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My worst personal ever run-in was with Jack. Ask @Ranching how long that feud played out for. LOL Gus was our intermediary, like a divorced couple, for about a month or so. Coach, bless you for doing that -- if I didn't tell you enough then, I am telling you now.

But this now also makes me sad. I miss him so much.

He'd be laughing his ******* *** off today. And all of us with him.
 
DcwWjuS.jpg
 
Good morning! Headed up to the hill country for a few days. Wrapped up some business yesterday, gonna get some R and R. Salud!
 
I've been stopping by this place to look around for a couple years now and have yet to hear any talk about beer on this thread. And I really do like beer a lot
 
I've been stopping by this place to look around for a couple years now and have yet to hear any talk about beer on this thread. And I really do like beer a lot
Beer is good! This thread kinda took off in all directions. Just come In for a drink and blow off somesteam
 
It's only money. Things will get better buddy.
thanks. i dont even have time to fix/replace these. meeting all day in sf semiconductor convention. need to drive the flat run-flat tire to the train station. ugg.
 
Lol... first thing that happened to me, when I came back from my... hiatus, was get into it with this guy, although his jab at me was a bit, shall we say - insulting.
It did create the foundation of our current friendship however.

Love the melon, fear the melon.
:lmao:man,I didn't know that was a picture of yer' ol' lady,honestly!:confused:
 
In case anybody gives a shot, I'm going to Lukenbach Texas tomorrow. I'll drink a beer for each one of my brew crew friends.
Maybe @maxdogg can play us the video.
I didn't recognize you with that fancy new avatar. Who is that? Willard?:lmao:
 
My worst personal ever run-in was with Jack. Ask @Ranching how long that feud played out for. LOL Gus was our intermediary, like a divorced couple, for about a month or so. Coach, bless you for doing that -- if I didn't tell you enough then, I am telling you now.

But this now also makes me sad. I miss him so much.

He'd be laughing his ******* *** off today. And all of us with him.
I would of never believed you ever had a feud with Jack. :popcorn:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,780
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top