I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

To be honest, M, Melon angry is probably a more worthy adversary! :D

@Melonfeud:muttley:

I much prefer W on my side than against, learned that the hard way yesterday lol :star:
:star::muttley::muttley::muttley::laugh::lmao::lmao:
I just can't keep up with you boys.
tenor.gif
 
I've been marathoning the show Mountain Monsters and it's a, I think, a pseud0-reality show of these West Virginian hillbillies (much respect @BrAinPaiNt ) hunting made up monsters.

I don't know if any of you guys and ladies have seen it, but the guy named "Wild Bill" talks very much like @Melonfeud . Very similar.
Made my ears perk, that's for sure.
 
Guys, I keep ******* up.

Every thread I go into now I seem to get angry and confrontational. I was never like this before.

I don't like it. I was never like this before, even when I was getting benchings and such. It wasn't this much.

Something is wrong with me and I don't like it.
 
A wonderful gal who hosts NFLN Good Morning Football. The epitome of dream girl. Well, minus my Mexicana sweethearts. :)
Yeah. it pisses me off that there are other people on that show, taking up camera time!
 
Guys, I keep ******* up.

Every thread I go into now I seem to get angry and confrontational. I was never like this before.

I don't like it. I was never like this before, even when I was getting benchings and such. It wasn't this much.

Something is wrong with me and I don't like it.
Didn't you just have wisdom teeth removed? I wonder why they call them that? :laugh:

Don't sweat it, brother. If you really see this happening, I'm sure it's just a phase you're going through. You'll be fine, especially since the two outbursts I've noticed were you standing up for someone else. They didn't really need help, but still, your heart was in the right place.
 
Didn't you just have wisdom teeth removed? I wonder why they call them that? :laugh:

Don't sweat it, brother. If you really see this happening, I'm sure it's just a phase you're going through. You'll be fine, especially since the two outbursts I've noticed were you standing up for someone else. They didn't really need help, but still, your heart was in the right place.
Thanks, Runny. But I've even had a couple outbursts on my own kin here.

Man, I just need to get back to where I was before. Chill, and fair, and friendly and positive. no more of this emo nonsense i;ve been spewing
 
It all started with us going at it over Romo, right out of the blue, Hon

I didn't like it. Neither of us did.

I felt very much the same yesterday with my buddy Mel. Just didn't like it. I dont want to lose another close friend here in my guy Melonious of Mel of W-Ville :D @Melonfeud
I remember that. I was there. You 2 were really going at it. lol
 
Time is money. Good luck.

at least i survived the day and now at tire shop to replace yet another tire.

had good meeting with the chinese company.
we are now finally writing notes to confirm agreements for each topic.
silly engineering/founder were having verbal agreements and going from memory.
got everyone upset.
now putty is going to enforce minute minutes :cool:
 
Guys, I keep ******* up.

Every thread I go into now I seem to get angry and confrontational. I was never like this before.

I don't like it. I was never like this before, even when I was getting benchings and such. It wasn't this much.

Something is wrong with me and I don't like it.

it is called pms and we understand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Sarge
    Red, White and Brew...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,072
Messages
14,660,797
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top