Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Well, I can go into detail...Why in the world would you do that if you didn't have to?
Well, I can go into detail...Why in the world would you do that if you didn't have to?
Ohhhh, well good for you!....I assume.Well, I can go into detail...![]()
It was confusing and fun, as it usually is. At this point I just go along with the flow (or ride)Ohhhh, well good for you!....I assume.
Hahaha.....Nice!It was confusing and fun, as it usually is. At this point I just go along with the flow (or ride)
My bro. I'm so glad your back posting. You make this place better. More energy.I see your Like and raise you!!!
Whatcha gonna do about that, Doc??!![]()
Dude, thank you for that. I don't know half the time if I'm too much or welcomed. I seriously wake up every morning cringing at my previous day's posts. Thank you, Loc. Sincerely, my brother.My bro. I'm so glad your back posting. You make this place better. More energy.
Forget about the past, that's done and can't be undone, what happens tomorrow is whats important. Soon the NFL season will begin and all this offseason nonsense will seam like just that, nonsense.Dude, thank you for that. I don't know half the time if I'm too much or welcomed. I seriously wake up every morning cringing at the previous day's posts. Thank you, Loc. Sincerely, my brother.
Right on, Sarek. My brotherForget about the past, that's done and can't be undone, what happens tomorrow is whats important. Soon the NFL season will begin and all this offseason nonsense will seam like just that, nonsense.
Like
,,,yer' one of my very favorite's of forum /fan posters Doc! as you're standards & exquisite qualities of intellect are self-evident
thanks, so glad to be back
Good morning Sweetie. I see you survived the Friday 13th thugs.,,,yer' one of my very favorite's of forum /fan posters Doc! as you're standards & exquisite qualities of intellect are self-evident
![]()
With pictures!Well, I can go into detail...![]()
Me Me Me Me!Good morning & greetings from the Vineyard my 3 Amigos. You KNOW who you are.![]()
I guess I'm chopped liver! LolMy bro. I'm so glad your back posting. You make this place better. More energy.
