I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Nah, just disagreeing with your sources. Pretty sure I saw that Sturm article posted around here before, and when I originally read and watched and it, I reached the exact opposite conclusion he did.
Fair enough, bro. It couldn't have been the same article. Sturm used the all-22 and broke his play down with patience, not knee-jerk criticism like many here do.

I do think that Sturm is very hard on the Boys, admittedly, but he is generally on point. What ever article you are reminded of, I would love to see the specific post, but I realize digging it up could be daunting with all the content posted here every day.

I do appreciate your reply, my man. I am rooting so hard for the kid.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Nah, just disagreeing with your sources. Pretty sure I saw that Sturm article posted around here before, and when I originally read and watched and it, I reached the exact opposite conclusion he did.
Maybe you're thinking the Damien Wilson busted coverage where he uses the gif to show Smith's assignment wide open, even tho it was a completion and score to Gurley who was covered by DWilson? Smith was tasked to Cupp, who beat him severely iirc

Jaylon-cover-on-Gurley-TD.gif

"You may remember this Touchdown to Todd Gurley. That isn't Jaylon Smith's guy, it is 57-Damien Wilson's. But Smith's receiver is open, too. Obviously, the Cowboys are not only running backup LBs at all the key spots, but they are also trying to chase elite athletes in space. The personnel and the scheme seemed doomed in this game against the Rams."

Is this it, Dware?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
No, he lives in Rome. Just flew in from Africa for a couple of weeks and then heads out on a lecture tour for a few weeks. Goes back to Rome in September.
Rome? OMG, you must be thrilled to see him. He's certainly a traveler. Enjoy your visit my friend. !Salud

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe you're thinking the Damien Wilson busted coverage where he uses the gif to show Smith's assignment wide open, even tho it was a completion and score to Gurley who was covered by DWilson? Smith was tasked to Cupp, who beat him severely iirc

Jaylon-cover-on-Gurley-TD.gif

"You may remember this Touchdown to Todd Gurley. That isn't Jaylon Smith's guy, it is 57-Damien Wilson's. But Smith's receiver is open, too. Obviously, the Cowboys are not only running backup LBs at all the key spots, but they are also trying to chase elite athletes in space. The personnel and the scheme seemed doomed in this game against the Rams."

Is this it, Dware?
I blame Garrett for that play!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I blame Garrett for that play!!
Oh, for sure.

And a rook asked to do too much.

But I also want to see what some of these guys have to say about me. if im not a real Boys fan and want to see Jaylon fail

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, for sure.

But I also want to see what some of these guys have to say about me. if im not a real Boys fan and want to see Jaylon fail
He's gonna be a stud, especially at the Sam.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Oh, for sure.

#1) this "real fan" jive crap ,,,needs to stop,,,having personally been forced to turn my head in order to keep my favorite " eyeball" from being thumbed outta' my skull in a bar fight with a packers fan once.
#2) if not a bloodied fan of veteran status,just why in the flames of hells fire would you even wanna hang out?
#3)
the absurdity of that comment alone,,, the absurdity ( Marlon 'the horror' Brando's Apocalypse Now movie scene)

o_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
#1) this "real fan" jive crap ,,,needs to stop,,,having personally been forced to turn my head in order to keep my favorite " eyeball" from being thumbed outta' my skull in a bar fight with a packers fan once.
#2) if not a bloodied fan of veteran status,just why in the flames of hells fire would you even wanna hang out?
#3)
the absurdity of that comment alone,,, the absurdity ( Marlon 'the horror' Brando's Apocalypse Now movie scene)

o_O
DUDE MEL PREACH

Seriously bro, when you told me to ignore the noise about Irving it opened my eyes. And I was like, you know what, MEL was right. I LOVE IRVING

**** THE NOISE

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@Melonfeud

I swear brother

That Irving thread

The one where everyone was jumping on him

And I acquiesced

Then you jumped in and said

NO NO NO

HE IS A STUD

STAND BY YOUR LAURELS

I swear my bro, it changed me. I love Irving. And I love JSmith. And if it was the other way around THE WAY GREGORY OR IRVING GET THEIR **** HANDED TO THEM EVERY DAY, I WOULD BE SUPPORTING JAYLON IN THAT SAME VEIN.

As it is, we have enough folks here supporting him, as have and do I, so I want to give folks both sides of the equation. And I’m quoting STURM, not some circus monkey

These same folks that jump all over Irving and RGergory, point fingers and judge if anything is “negatively” addressed towards JSmith

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Guys, I cannot describe how angry my hockey board has gotten me this evening. I can’t put it into words. I am irriationally angry to the nth degree.

Hockey fandom will be the death of me. They make Cowboys fans seem like kittens in comparison.

The debates there are akin to going to court to fight a speeding ticket, or hell, even worse.

I hate it yet I can’t get enough of it

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Where's WALDO?,,, he's probably proudly parading his Putty posterior , pompously pointing purpously to it's pickle pick up of puckered powers,,,ya,prolly PUTTY is pushing it out on promenade, tonighto_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
Where's WALDO?,,, he's probably proudly parading his Putty posterior , pompously pointing purpously to it's pickle pick up of puckered powers,,,ya,prolly PUTTY is pushing it out on promenade, tonighto_O
oh melon still focused on putty butt
this obsession is getting unhealthy
may be u can settle for chasing @Ranching butt or @Trouty butt or @daboyzruleperiod butt or @dallasdave butt or @LocimusPrime btt or @RGV_C_Los butt or @Corso butt

may be u should just service urself!
Dog-Chasing-Tail.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.