Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good night, everyone.

And if you read this tomorrow morning, good morning :star::starspin:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@waldoputty

You broke the Gregory news to me with the shoutout in the thread. I wouldn't have seen it as quickly. Thank you, my buddy :star::starspin::yourock::bow:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Gosh I'm on cloud 9 about Gregory

Just so elated for our franchise

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don't deserve the kindness and leniency I've received from the mods/admins here lately.

I could have easily been benched a half dozen times just in the last coupe days, triple that over the last week.

So appreciative.

I need to get this ship right, I'm sinking fast. Very fast.

Thank you CZ staff -- regardless of where I am at mentally. Sincerely... thank you -- for those of you who read this.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't deserve the kindness and leniency I've received from the mods/admins here lately.

I could have easily been benched a half dozen times just in the last coupe days, triple that over the last week.

So appreciative.

I need to get this ship right, I'm sinking fast. Very fast.

Thank you CZ staff -- regardless of where I am at mentally. Sincerely... thank you -- for those of you who read this.

Dude. You served this country and went to war. You're great people. You deserve more than a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th chance. Anyone who says otherwise can tangle with me. And you know I'm not afraid to tangle. :thumbup:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Dude. You served this country and went to war. You're great people. You deserve more than a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th chance. Anyone who says otherwise can tangle with me. And you know I'm not afraid to tangle. :thumbup:
My bro! Thank you and yes, I do know that LOL

It was my duty and pleasure to serve our wonderful country, my brother :star::starspin:

Status
Not open for further replies.