I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! This reminds me of a guy who used to work for us, when I was delivering furniture.

The guy obviously had a screw loose, but not to the point you'd think he was weird....until the day the boss (My recently deceased best friend, Andy) told him to go clean the bathroom in the warehouse. Half an hour after giving him the task, he walked into the bathroom to find the guy on his knees, with his bare hand holding a sponge, and his arm shoved halfway up the toilet, saying, "YEAH, YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, DO YOU MR. TOILET???"
The bathroom was never cleaner, but wow.
LMAO:lmao:

That was a seriously bent dude
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Seriously, I knew the guy for months before that happened, and while he seemed a little shy and unsure, he never struck me as a complete oddball, lol
That was an absolutely, epically funny post, I just feel really bad harping on it since it includes the part about your best bud, Runny

It is an insane post, it killed me, but I feel bad...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,126
Messages
14,669,095
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top