Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"IT" is back,,,:confused:

how many pot holes did you really teach a lesson to this week ,PUTTY?o_O
Haha! This reminds me of a guy who used to work for us, when I was delivering furniture.

The guy obviously had a screw loose, but not to the point you'd think he was weird....until the day the boss (My recently deceased best friend, Andy) told him to go clean the bathroom in the warehouse. Half an hour after giving him the task, he walked into the bathroom to find the guy on his knees, with his bare hand holding a sponge, and his arm shoved halfway up the toilet, saying, "YEAH, YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, DO YOU MR. TOILET???"
The bathroom was never cleaner, but wow.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Haha! This reminds me of a guy who used to work for us, when I was delivering furniture.

The guy obviously had a screw loose, but not to the point you'd think he was weird....until the day the boss (My recently deceased best friend, Andy) told him to go clean the bathroom in the warehouse. Half an hour after giving him the task, he walked into the bathroom to find the guy on his knees, with his bare hand holding a sponge, and his arm shoved halfway up the toilet, saying, "YEAH, YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, DO YOU MR. TOILET???"
WT* did I just read!!!???

LM*AO!!!

And RIP, Andy. And condolences to you, Runny. What a torn message, dang.

Still, LM*****AOOOOO!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
CC likes Deerhunter. I was like WUUUUTTTT

No reply to that post, but I must pass my praise for fine music recognition.

waldoputty

Reaction score

hope it was as good for u as it was for him

Status
Not open for further replies.