I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked showtimes, and the Rave Cinema near me isn't even carrying Alpha! There is a theater not far away that's showing it, but what the????
Dude, go watch it. You’ll adore it. Really sound movie. It could’ve been a bit longer, but it’s very well made and a bit of a heart wrencher.

Out here in LA there’s like 7 movie theaters just within 4 miles of me. Still, I’ll trade you your four seasons for the cinemas :)
 
Dude, go watch it. You’ll adore it. Really sound movie. It could’ve been a bit longer, but it’s very well made and a bit of a heart wrencher.

Out here in LA there’s like 7 movie theaters just within 4 miles of me. Still, I’ll trade you your four seasons for the cinemas :)
D6aA5iq.jpg
 
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

LMAO:lmao:
Suck it up buttercup!,,, you apparently derive great glee & enjoyment in dishing out yer' heaping helpings of denigrating & besmirching platters of steaming crap,,, but wanna wad up in a knotted ball of distraught confusion when a platter of yer' splatter smacks yer' front door,eh?,,,I'D DONE TOLD You for the last time 3-4 months ago, to quit trying stirring yer' brand of **** up, between the waldo & myself,,,yet, it was poo-poo'd in yer' world & yer' lamenting yer' plight fer' what you've only received 10% compensation for,,,as of YET:rolleyes:

* pound sand,BABYDOLLo_O*
Trouble in Paradise Lost? I find this interesting...
 
Next time you want a dog, save yourself the drive and go to Vicious Dogs. It’s right across the street from said movie theater. And it destroys Pinks :) And we just had it lol. Try their Hot Chick. Thank me later :)

@Runwildboys the movie was fantastic, brother. It is SUCH a father/son movie. My son and I were resting against each other the whole film. :)

Ok but we changed and went to Canters Jewsih deli off Fairfax. Awesome corned beef!
 
Ok but we changed and went to Canters Jewsih deli off Fairfax. Awesome corned beef!
Canters is amazing. Do yourself a favor, tho, and save on the gas and check out Roma Deli. It’s just as good, and not a tourist trap (as is Pinks), and a mile or two from your pad. I wrote a yelp review for them two or three years ago, if you search it, you will find it :) I used to go there several times a month, but I’ve cut back.

If you ever have a hankering for cheesesteaks, check out Boos. They do it with cheese wiz or provolone.

Lots of amazing spots nearby, sometimes right under your nose :)

Canters is great, tho. Especially their pastrami.
 
Canters is amazing. Do yourself a favor, tho, and save on the gas and check out Roma Deli. It’s just as good, and not a tourist trap (as is Pinks), and a mile or two from your pad. I wrote a yelp review for them two or three years ago, if you search it, you will find it :) I used to go there several times a month, but I’ve cut back.

If you ever have a hankering for cheesesteaks, check out Boos. They do it with cheese wiz or provolone.

Lots of amazing spots nearby, sometimes right under your nose :)

Canters is great, tho. Especially their pastrami.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............pastrami!!!!!
 
Ok but we changed and went to Canters Jewsih deli off Fairfax. Awesome corned beef!
If you like a good Reuben, Eat N Park in Burbank is your spot. But they close early. Patys in Toluca Lake also has a great Reuben.
 
Canters is amazing. Do yourself a favor, tho, and save on the gas and check out Roma Deli. It’s just as good, and not a tourist trap (as is Pinks), and a mile or two from your pad. I wrote a yelp review for them two or three years ago, if you search it, you will find it :) I used to go there several times a month, but I’ve cut back.

If you ever have a hankering for cheesesteaks, check out Boos. They do it with cheese wiz or provolone.

Lots of amazing spots nearby, sometimes right under your nose :)

Canters is great, tho. Especially their pastrami.
Oh yeah, I know Canters. I used to drive down that street everyday to get to work. You know they import their water from Israel? I would walk there quite a bit and got to know a lot of locals.
I didn't make any real friends, when I lived there, but I made a ton of great acquaintances. A ton.
 
Oh yeah, I know Canters. I used to drive down that street everyday to get to work. You know they import their water from Israel? I would walk there quite a bit and got to know a lot of locals.
I didn't make any real friends, when I lived there, but I made a ton of great acquaintances. A ton.
Right on, brother. Canters is really good.

We also have amazing beef dip spots out here, Coles being the best. The lamb dip with goat cheese and au jus is amazing. Their Mac n cheese and garlic fries, out of this world. They have a speak easy in the back, their bartenders are amongst the best in LA. Awesome deviled eggs. Phillipe’s doesn’t compare, imo. I used to live down the block from both when I lived in DTLA. Mike’s Deli is also sensational.

Lots of places, don’t get me started on seafood :)

Foodies unite! Lol
 
Oh yeah, I know Canters. I used to drive down that street everyday to get to work. You know they import their water from Israel? I would walk there quite a bit and got to know a lot of locals.
I didn't make any real friends, when I lived there, but I made a ton of great acquaintances. A ton.
How was your weekend, Corso? Easy breezy, I hope :)
 
Oh yeah, I know Canters. I used to drive down that street everyday to get to work. You know they import their water from Israel? I would walk there quite a bit and got to know a lot of locals.
I didn't make any real friends, when I lived there, but I made a ton of great acquaintances. A ton.
How long did you live in Cali for, brother?
 
How was your weekend, Corso? Easy breezy, I hope :)
Great weekend. Thank you! Saw the in-laws (love them)... went to the Farmer's Market...
Couldn't go to El Loco (dulceria with my fav beer salt) because I-10 is closed downtown, but I have my emergency stash...
 
How long did you live in Cali for, brother?
Several years. West Hollywood (I know, I know...) on Hollywood blvd, just 3 blocks from Graumann's. Not towards Highland. The other direction.
 
Right on, brother. Canters is really good.

We also have amazing beef dip spots out here, Coles being the best. The lamb dip with goat cheese and au jus is amazing. Their Mac n cheese and garlic fries, out of this world. They have a speak easy in the back, their bartenders are amongst the best in LA. Awesome deviled eggs. Phillipe’s doesn’t compare, imo. I used to live down the block from both when I lived in DTLA. Mike’s Deli is also sensational.

Lots of places, don’t get me started on seafood :)

Foodies unite! Lol
Next time I'm in LA, I'm definitely looking into your availability.
I still hit it at least twice a year for work purposes... No idea when I'm going next though.
 
Great weekend. Thank you! Saw the in-laws (love them)... went to the Farmer's Market...
Couldn't go to El Loco (dulceria with my fav beer salt) because I-10 is closed downtown, but I have my emergency stash...
Awesome, brother! (Other than the 10 being shut down). Good to hear you had a fun weekend, Cors.
Several years. West Hollywood (I know, I know...) on Hollywood blvd, just 3 blocks from Graumann's. Not towards Highland. The other direction.
Nice area, man! A lot of stuff to do over that way. Lots of great food and VERY interesting people lol :)
Next time I'm in LA, I'm definitely looking into your availability.
I still hit it at least twice a year for work purposes... No idea when I'm going next though.
Please do, brother! :star:
 
Awesome, brother! (Other than the 10 being shut down). Good to hear you had a fun weekend, Cors.

Nice area, man! A lot of stuff to do over that way. Lots of great food and VERY interesting people lol :)

Please do, brother! :star:
Yessir!

And this one goes out to my most important person in my whole world, as I sign off for the night.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,186
Messages
14,671,415
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top