I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jees, enough already. This is unbelievable to say the least Trouty. It's just plain crazy. I know you're not getting any good sleep over this either. The entire situation is a catch 22.:eek:
I'm going ******* NUTS over it, M. And no one to vent to over it other than my father and my son.

I'm having to clean up for my attorneys who are making a cool 15k on my case. It's insane.
Gross to hear about. Sorry my man.
Appreciate it, Corso.
 
I'm going ******* NUTS over it, M. And no one to vent to over it other than my father and my son.

I'm having to clean up for my attorneys who are making a cool 15k on my case. It's insane.

Appreciate it, Corso.
I'm sorry to see my friend going through such horror. I know it makes you just want to scream. Keep on them, because as soon as you give any of the parties any slack, they'll really drag their feet.
 
I'm sorry to see my friend going through such horror. I know it makes you just want to scream. Keep on them, because as soon as you give any of the parties any slack, they'll really drag their feet.
Oh, indeed, M. I'm not letting up now. Before it was a once-a-week email to see if there was anything new in our case, and those weekly emails really only started after we won, as I waited for that ever-elusive drop-off date. Now that they screwed up and sent it to the wrong dealership, I will send them daily emails. I have been INCREDIBLY patient through all of this. At one point, I might have gone 3-4 months (when the lawsuit first began) without even an email or call to them, as I let them do their job. Only time I would email them was when my lemon would have yet another malfunction and have to go back to the dealership for repairs (so that I could fax them work invoices).

My paralegal in charge of the case at this point, is telling me that it was Ford who sent the docs to the wrong party. Who knows, at this point, if she's covering her arse or if it is the truth.

******* IRATE
 
Lol... I'm all having a blast in the favorite song thread with @Trouty and I have a minor panic attack -
What are we going to do for dinner?!!!

I already made it and it's chilling/marinating in the fridge.

Lol.
 
This nightmare WILL NOT END. The paperwork my attorneys sent, I am now being told, was sent to the wrong dealership. That the dealership I bought my car from doesn’t handle buy-backs. I had to dig up the correct POC for my attorneys. They sent my paper work to the damned LEASING department. You’d think my attorneys would have their ducks in a row. It’s been a cluster **** from the start. From them incorrectly spelling my name on superior court dockets, to listing a completely different person’s name under the “plaintiff” signature on end-game paper work.

This started in May, 2017. Word of buy-back was given to me in early June of this year.

This merry-go-round will never end, it seems. Watch them dock off a couple k from “non-wear and tear” defects at turn in. I just know it.

Throughout all of this, while screaming in my head, I have been incredibly polite and have displayed the utmost tact with all parties involved.

Makes one want to go drink. I am so sick of this.

And I thought getting Sunday Ticket for free was a lesson in patience. This is something else.
Wow. Sorry to hear that you're going through this my friend.
 
Ran into Willie Garson today walking the dogs. He was coming out of an ice cream store and loved my dog Jack. We must have talked for 20 minutes.

The whole time I was trying to figure out what shows/movies that I have seen him in. He is one of those "oh, that guy" faces. Everyone has seen him in something yet not a recognizable name. He looks just st the same in person and pretty funny.
 
Ran into Willie Garson today walking the dogs. He was coming out of an ice cream store and loved my dog Jack. We must have talked for 20 minutes.

The whole time I was trying to figure out what shows/movies that I have seen him in. He is one of those "oh, that guy" faces. Everyone has seen him in something yet not a recognizable name. He looks just st the same in person and pretty funny.
Was it that roll up ice cream shop on Lankershim?
 
It is kind of on the corner of Lanker and magnolia. Was pretty cool, seemed like a normal guy next door.
Hey dude, have you tried that breakfast spot across the street from you? The boy and I saw it the other day when we were over there. It used to be a really awesome Indian food joint.
 
Hey dude, have you tried that breakfast spot across the street from you? The boy and I saw it the other day when we were over there. It used to be a really awesome Indian food joint.

Soon, they have fruitty pebbles waffles :flagwave:

It is always packed, looking for a slow morning.
 
@Trouty*Big Hug*
tenor.gif
 
Oh, indeed, M. I'm not letting up now. Before it was a once-a-week email to see if there was anything new in our case, and those weekly emails really only started after we won, as I waited for that ever-elusive drop-off date. Now that they screwed up and sent it to the wrong dealership, I will send them daily emails. I have been INCREDIBLY patient through all of this. At one point, I might have gone 3-4 months (when the lawsuit first began) without even an email or call to them, as I let them do their job. Only time I would email them was when my lemon would have yet another malfunction and have to go back to the dealership for repairs (so that I could fax them work invoices).

My paralegal in charge of the case at this point, is telling me that it was Ford who sent the docs to the wrong party. Who knows, at this point, if she's covering her arse or if it is the truth.

******* IRATE
Ugh, that's insane.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/happy-birthday-trouty.412423/
 
Ugh, that's insane.
I'll be checking my emails vigilantly today, Sis. I'm hopeful I'll have finality today. I've already spoke to the Fleet Manager at the dealership where my car is to be turned in to. If I don't get anything by 2pm, I'm emailing their (attorney's) office.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,186
Messages
14,671,520
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top