I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now yer' living vicariously &intertwined into an symbiotic relationship with an alleged female forum member whose feigned befriending has empowered you to unleash yer' inner womanhood upon the worlds cyber catwalk,,,eh,Putty?o_O

:facepalm::lmao2::facepalm:





:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:

gee just trying to get dd some action

not sure y u saying alleged woman member...
i guess u r looking for proof from daboyz
 
well, u r the one who said "them Asians are of a sneaky slide the butter-stick sort,ya know:eek:"
u need to ask urself, not me ;)
,,,er,,,just fer' yer' personal insight there ol' PUTTY-BUDDY,,,,I ain't the one espousing the abundance or lack thereof upon my fellow forum members , like some monkey fist whose maintaining a death grip on the worlds butter spigot ,as those would be the clown shoes of yer' wardrobe attire,,,& other than making 3 Oriental Asian gals moan my name repeatedly in some of my past exploits,,,I don't even eat RICE,,,,:rolleyes:
 
gee just trying to get dd some action

not sure y u saying alleged woman member...
i guess u r looking for proof from daboyz
LMAO,,,,so, yer' the " wild waldo of free wheeling ***** action with yer' pimp daddy flag flying ,,,Now?",,,EH, PUTTY:rolleyes:


SHEESE, you've obviously been going to the gym& feverishly working on building up yer' LAMENESS,,, as it's astoundingly much more noticeable as of lateo_O
 
,,,er,,,just fer' yer' personal insight there ol' PUTTY-BUDDY,,,,I ain't the one espousing the abundance or lack thereof upon my fellow forum members , like some monkey fist whose maintaining a death grip on the worlds butter spigot ,as those would be the clown shoes of yer' wardrobe attire,,,& other than making 3 Oriental Asian gals moan my name repeatedly in some of my past exploits,,,I don't even eat RICE,,,,:rolleyes:

ah the truth now. the melon is jealous of putty's butter spigot.
 
LMAO,,,,so, yer' the " wild waldo of free wheeling ***** action with yer' pimp daddy flag flying ,,,Now?",,,EH, PUTTY:rolleyes:


SHEESE, you've obviously been going to the gym& feverishly working on building up yer' LAMENESS,,, as it's astoundingly much more noticeable as of lateo_O

so now u want in on putty pimp action
 
ah the truth now. the melon is jealous of putty's butter spigot.
:lmao: if you'd reread it,"oh,death grip of monkey fist":lmao:,,, the truth is glaringly apparent yer' operating in a level 4 brain cloud of delusion if that's what yer grasp of reading comprehension is relaying :rolleyes:
 
:lmao: if you'd reread it,"oh,death grip of monkey fist":lmao:,,, the truth is glaringly apparent yer' operating in a level 4 brain cloud of delusion if that's what yer grasp of reading comprehension is relaying :rolleyes:
u r trying to draw even more focus on ur focus on butts again
u need to repent for such wicked ways
 
sounds like u r jealous of the opportunity given to dd
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:lmao2:PUTTY!,,,you'd likely only be a sure fire,lock solid shot of getting' laid would be if you volunteered time to work at the HYBRID TURKEY artificial insemination facility,,, and,maybe,,,,er,, like, if you plucked that single chin whisker you think makes you of studly appearance off yer mug,,,maybe you could get a TOM TURKEY fuzzed-up enough to bend you over & let it plant it to you ,instead of you doing yer' thing with that manual hand extraction hobby yer' grooving too_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

u r trying to draw even more focus on ur focus on butts again
u need to repent for such wicked ways
:lmao:Ol' Tom turkey done planted his Butterballs right where the PUTTY POOTER needed it PLACATED:lmao:


*o_O Yer' about one gutless wonder, with all that turkey vljizzled up in you TO BE ATTEMPTING ON TAKING a higher moral stance with yer' frantic squawking of telling ME to repent,,,BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,:lmao2:LMAO:lmao:
AFTER I'VE READ THE LAST THREE DAYS OF THE' bent& twisted sickness IMPLIED IN YER' POSTS ON THIS VERY THREAD,,HA,HA,HA,HA,HAHA,,,:lmao2:best you shoo that Turkey outta' yer PUTTY POOTER,PAL,,,as yer'intake of turkey jizzle is overflowing from yer' porthole slurp:rolleyes:
 
no visits, but no offers.
agent asked for disclosures yesterday, so hope that she is feeling some interest...
thanks!
Aw jees Putty. I sure hope so. I know what you're going through. Been there done that. Right now you just wish to unload the headache.
 
I like beer thread brotherhood and sisterhood is for real. Waldoputty helped me pick the perfect Chromebook and I now owe him a cold beer when we get together. This is an open invitation to him and other thread members to PM me when they are in New York metro area. Their beers are on me. I love this thread, I love all my friends here and when Giants aren't in it, I love rooting for Cowboys so my son can be happy and my brothers and sisters on this thread can be happy.
Shunny you're the best opponent fan I know of. Very kind hearted & sweet. Some of these so called Egals fans can learn a thing or two from you. Oh, I wanted to tell you I love the pics you had posted awhile back.

Good luck to your Giants my friend. Let the games begin.:thumbup:
tenor.gif
 
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:lmao2:PUTTY!,,,you'd likely only be a sure fire,lock solid shot of getting' laid would be if you volunteered time to work at the HYBRID TURKEY artificial insemination facility,,, and,maybe,,,,er,, like, if you plucked that single chin whisker you think makes you of studly appearance off yer mug,,,maybe you could get a TOM TURKEY fuzzed-up enough to bend you over & let it plant it to you ,instead of you doing yer' thing with that manual hand extraction hobby yer' grooving too_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:


:lmao:Ol' Tom turkey done planted his Butterballs right where the PUTTY POOTER needed it PLACATED:lmao:


*o_O Yer' about one gutless wonder, with all that turkey vljizzled up in you TO BE ATTEMPTING ON TAKING a higher moral stance with yer' frantic squawking of telling ME to repent,,,BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,:lmao2:LMAO:lmao:
AFTER I'VE READ THE LAST THREE DAYS OF THE' bent& twisted sickness IMPLIED IN YER' POSTS ON THIS VERY THREAD,,HA,HA,HA,HA,HAHA,,,:lmao2:best you shoo that Turkey outta' yer PUTTY POOTER,PAL,,,as yer'intake of turkey jizzle is overflowing from yer' porthole slurp:rolleyes:

as long as u r obsessed with butts, no butter for u
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,193
Messages
14,671,833
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top