Tabascocat
Dexternjack
- Messages
- 32,972
- Reaction score
- 49,362
Nite troutster!
big putty to little coachieLol! Big bully
Good morning, thanks for opening up the bar. Salud!Good Morning CZ ...
Tom Collins please to start the day off, and a pot of coffee.Good morning, thanks for opening up the bar. Salud!
Tom Collins please to start the day off, and a pot of coffee.
Also it's pre-season game 3 on Sunday Night Football. Glad football is back.


well said indeed SIR !!!!cheers bro!
Sorry for late reply my brother. Action filled weekend with my boys this weekend. I hope it was a great weekend for you as well.
Have a great evening, Shun
Shunny you're the best opponent fan I know of. Very kind hearted & sweet. Some of these so called Egals fans can learn a thing or two from you. Oh, I wanted to tell you I love the pics you had posted awhile back.
Good luck to your Giants my friend. Let the games begin.![]()
![]()
I was at the store getting some wine for game day ...
The guy in front of e had the oddest combination, 6 beer, garlic and chocolate sauce ... Your mind wonders when waiting in line.



Hello, friends! Gameday! I need to see what everyone is cooking in Coach’s 3 Michelin Star thread![]()
Hello, friends! Gameday! I need to see what everyone is cooking in Coach’s 3 Michelin Star thread![]()
