I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
once u had some putty, u cannot have another
even @dallasdave will not do
tenor.gif
 
(daboyzruleperiod, Friday at 2:12 PM)
That is one of my worse pet peeves in here. I have absolutely no tolerance for ignorance/bullying/cussing or negative comments directed at both male or female.
THAT is so classless and thus far I've filtered out all THE TRASH and moved it to the ignore bin.

...So you put me on ignore because I'm trash @DABOYZ ...?.....thanks for sharing!
 
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Man,I'm choking down this 12 pack of skunky rolling rock beers I'd got saddled with outta' Walgreen's,,,SHEESE!,,,that's the exact same reason I stopped buying it & Coors 20 frickin' years ago,,,at least that brown bottle BUDWEISER is marketed & sold in,gives a pretty much consistent taste,,,that's to bad TOO!,,,as ever since DALLAS EAST dropped that one post down on this thread,,,I've been swilling those beers pretty regular,,, NOT NO MOREo_O
 
(daboyzruleperiod, Friday at 2:12 PM)
That is one of my worse pet peeves in here. I have absolutely no tolerance for ignorance/bullying/cussing or negative comments directed at both male or female.
THAT is so classless and thus far I've filtered out all THE TRASH and moved it to the ignore bin.

...So you put me on ignore because I'm trash @DABOYZ ...?.....thanks for sharing!
LMAO:lmao2:

True facts of the matter,,,:lmao: ,@ThemDangMartians ,,,is that you've never been deemed all that " bright-n- shiny" of a forums brass ring amongst certain circles yerself,,,yet ,the total HOWLER in the SCREAMING HILARITY of yer' post ,is yer' LAMENTING over what some low born psychotic with obvious deep seated weirdness issues "it" suffers from,,,labeling YOU that of which you've so self righteously proclaimed to despise,,,that's HILARIOUS in my book:lmao:
:laugh:o_O:laugh:


* In a
world of 2- ply tissue thin skinned posters,Only the PUTTY seems to be running a 4-ply casing-liner configuration:lmao:*
 
(daboyzruleperiod, Friday at 2:12 PM)
That is one of my worse pet peeves in here. I have absolutely no tolerance for ignorance/bullying/cussing or negative comments directed at both male or female.
THAT is so classless and thus far I've filtered out all THE TRASH and moved it to the ignore bin.

...So you put me on ignore because I'm trash @DABOYZ ...?.....thanks for sharing!
Lol. Where on earth have you been? Long time no see. Glad you found your way over here my friend. If you were on ignore I wouldn't of seen your post smarty lol. Have you seen Haley anywhere in your travels? Nuk nuk
 
i thought u said 'shazam'


did u dump some guy here?
Lol no. Well yes. And he's been on lockdown in the naughty room because he got mad and took it out blah blah and he hasn't been allowed back on the forums.

Martians is a friend from the old site . I haven't seen him since. Are you jealous?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,189
Messages
14,671,688
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top